most mocks have bills taking williams

buffuct

if this happens i would feel like i did when they took cj spilier . i couldn't believe it , then i came around to being pissed. i know we need a wr but at 10 ? NO ! to many holes on defense that has lost alot of players and were not good anyways

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only 1st round guys that have been successfully predicted in the last 30 years are Bruce and Dareus.

Every single year the mocks are wrong about who we are going to take. The only certainty is Garrett to browns, Adams to Titans and hooker to chargers. Other than that nobody has a clue.

The only 1st round guys that have been successfully predicted in the last 30 years are Bruce and Dareus.

Every single year the mocks are wrong about who we are going to take. The only certainty is Garrett to browns, Adams to Titans and hooker to chargers. Other than that nobody has a clue.

Mock drafts really seem like a monumental waste of time. Even so called "experts" are rarely correct. It's one of the most mystifying things in sports, why so many care so deeply about them and try to predict the mental processes of 32 different groups of professional talent evaluators who rarely have any interest in telegraphing their actual thoughts.

Mock drafts really seem like a monumental waste of time. Even so called "experts" are rarely correct. It's one of the most mystifying things in sports, why so many care so deeply about them and try to predict the mental processes of 32 different groups of professional talent evaluators who rarely have any interest in telegraphing their actual thoughts.

They are a bit of fun. Anyone who gets so worked up about them needs to chill out.

WR unit is just as thin as the LB and DB units, so not sure what your point is.

This! Again we are in the position this team is loaded with 3s and 4s. Sammy is not guaranteed to stay healthy with his foot injury which has proven to hurt players for years.

So Sammy gets hurt we are stuck with a bunch of 3s or a rookie #2 from rd 2? No thanks.

I wouldn't mind a 1b WR taken at 10.

But I prefer trade down and take Reddick

Draft is loaded with CBs, some which would have been taken end of rd 1 will be available mid to late rd 2.

LBer is thin in the draft. I say Reddick, Then CB Then WR.

This! Again we are in the position this team is loaded with 3s and 4s. Sammy is not guaranteed to stay healthy with his foot injury which has proven to hurt players for years.

So Sammy gets hurt we are stuck with a bunch of 3s or a rookie #2 from rd 2? No thanks.

I wouldn't mind a 1b WR taken at 10.

But I prefer trade down and take Reddick

Draft is loaded with CBs, some which would have been taken end of rd 1 will be available mid to late rd 2.

LBer is thin in the draft. I say Reddick, Then CB Then WR.

lol what.

Really? A LOT of folks predicted the Bills would take Shaq last year.

Not true, I looked. In fact you should too because it's funny to see where they had players going (Zeke to cleveland etc.).

They simply have no idea. Every mock is 90% wrong

Not true, I looked. In fact you should too because it's funny to see where they had players going (Zeke to cleveland etc.).

You might be right about the mock drafts on espn, etc. I recall Shaq getting the most votes in the pre-draft poll on TSW, though. FWIW

We need a QB of the future. While I wouldn't be disappointed with Williams we could still use a talent like Mahomes. Williams is a beast and with him & Sammy on the field, it would make for some really exciting football.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

You can have the best WRs in the league but without a good QB, they're pretty much useless but with a great QB you can make even sub-par receivers look good.

wr is not that thin for a run first team and we have no corners. get the point now?

so what would an expert, one who claims the team isn't any good anyways, use the first pick for?

mocks and smoke always give the impression of what player they may draft but I know a lot of so called experts have them going defense, not QB or WR at 10.

I feel they go defense or they could surprise by picking OJ Howard at 10?

anybody's guess at this point

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I had Zeke to Cleveland. In fact if the Browns had picked the players I have mocked to them the last 4 or 5 years they would be better than they are today.

Mocking is not an exact science it is a bit of fun. I tend to get around 22-26 of the first 32 right and then get about 3 or 4 perfect matches. The one I was proud of last year was Ryan Kelly to the Colts. I had that mocked from the very start when some were still asking if he was a 1st rounder.

so what would an expert, one who claims the team isn't any good anyways, use the first pick for?

mocks and smoke always give the impression of what player they may draft but I know a lot of so called experts have them going defense, not QB or WR at 10.

I feel they go defense or they could surprise by picking OJ Howard at 10?

anybody's guess at this point

i dont think the team isn't good overall but def is bottom of league . it kept us out of playoffs with the league passing by the Ryan twins scheme ,freaking buffoons .i agree with you about defense at ten and i totally love idea of oj with two te set for blocking and catching, this offense could be great