patriot bride question for me or all

nuklz2594

Tell us more about your Bride.

Is she from NE?

Did she go to college in the Boston area?

Are her parents NE fans?

How long have you been married?

Kids NE fans?

Hot dog is a hot dog. Not a sandwich.

How long you been in Florida?

Edited by mead107

Sometimes my wife (not a NE bride) buys cheap hot dog rolls and they break in half. I hate when that happens and might consider calling it a sandwich out of spite.

Otherwise its a hot dog.

Edited by LI_Bills

my patriot bride asked me because she saw a question...is a hot dog a sandwich? no it is not. i miss zweigles.

My patriot bride... sounds like a much less watchable version of a great movie. I'd ask rhetorically "Is a cheater a champion?" If she has the audacity to say yes, I'd tell her "I do not think that word means what you think it means" and push her into the fire swamp to feed the ROUSs.

Bread with meat "sandwiched" between = sandwich. Burgers, dogs, sausage, subs, hoagies, grinders... all sandwiches.

As for your "patriot bride", if she is a Pats fan indeed, I can solve that one lickety split. 200 bucks should get her a bus ticket back home, a TB12 t-shirt, a 6-pack of Sam Adams, and a HOT DOG SANDWICH. Then you never have to answer another dingbat patsie fan question again.

the patriot bride is from readfield maine. i am from pittsford. she is former army chinook mechanic and certified harley mechanic. a graduate from mmi in orlando,fl. been married going on 26 years. she has been a red sox/patriots girl through the times and bad times. been in florida going on 8 years.

My gf is a ne fan. She's from cuse moved to Boston after college for 7 years. Her parents aren't football fans but big cuse basketball fans. So she roots for cuse but all else Boston. Our 7 month old will be raised a buffalo fan. Not even a question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is a huge sox fan from Boston. We have an unspoken agreement: I support sox Since I am indifferent to baseball and she tepidly supports the bills since she never cared much about football.

Hot dog is a tubular piece of ground up meat. A sandwich is some stuff between two pieces of bread.

Thus, a hot dog isn't a sandwich but can be eaten as one.

met the bride in maine. i was sent there by the uscg. got out and we moved a bout. i then joined the us army and retired in the army. yes, was dumb enough to go to bootcamp twice. my kids are adults and sadly they root for sox and pats. my bride thinks it is "admirable" i root for as she puts it...the stinking bills. i did take her many years ago to buffalo where she could experience what wings are all about

Bread with meat "sandwiched" between = sandwich. Burgers, dogs, sausage, subs, hoagies, grinders... all sandwiches.

As for your "patriot bride", if she is a Pats fan indeed, I can solve that one lickety split. 200 bucks should get her a bus ticket back home, a TB12 t-shirt, a 6-pack of Sam Adams, and a HOT DOG SANDWICH. Then you never have to answer another dingbat patsie fan question again.

This times 1000...just because people say "hot dog" or "hamburger" doesn't mean they are not sandwiches...now, if people want to be overly picky, I googled the definition of sandwich and it read: meat, cheese or veggies between TWO pieces of bread...therefore, one could argue that unless the bun is separated on a hotdog, it is not technically a sandwich- but to me this is just "splitting hairs" because most of the bun is separated, and some actually break anyway...however, the hamburger is most certainly a sandwich.

Edited by JaCrispy

My patriot bride... sounds like a much less watchable version of a great movie. I'd ask rhetorically "Is a cheater a champion?" If she has the audacity to say yes, I'd tell her "I do not think that word means what you think it means" and push her into the fire swamp to feed the ROUSs.

I doubt they really exist.

This times 1000...just because people say "hot dog" or "hamburger" doesn't mean they are not sandwiches...now, if people want to be overly picky, I googled the definition of sandwich and it read: meat, cheese or veggies between TWO pieces of bread...therefore, one could argue that unless the bun is separated on a hotdog, it is not technically a sandwich- but to me this is just "splitting hairs" because most of the bun is separated, and some actually break anyway...however, the hamburger is most certainly a sandwich.

That's fair. It also covers the gyro and pita debates.