Radio Buzz in Denver about trading up with Buffalo

My sister lives in Denver, and says all the talk is about McCaffery. Granted, this is all sports radio talk which is meaningless, but the Broncos have the 20th spot. Using the draft value chart, a swap could get us the 20th pick, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, and maybe a 4th rounder in next year's draft.

Would you do it?

Edited by TC in St. Louis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi how are you today? I'm a long time listener first time caller. My sister lives in Idaho and all the buzz there is that this year's russets are the best crop in the last 6 years. So if the second coming of Joe Montana is there when the Bills pick do you think they should trade that pick if the next Brady is available in the 5th? I think, possibly. I'll hang up now and wait for your thoughts.

And Tavon Austin wasn't worth the 8th pick. Far be it for me to tell teams how to draft. Gimme picks :D

100% agree. And if they wanted to do it, I would in a heartbeat. I just don't see it. Elway is too shrewd.

Roby, Miller, Wolfe, Trevathan, Jackson, Paradis, Ray in 5 drafts. If that was Whaley, he'd get skinned for it :D

If Whaley brought us a championship, he could draft all punters for a decade and I'd be ok with it.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.