If you owned the Bills would you acknowledge O.J. Simpson?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current Bills ownwership doesn't really have the connection to Simpson that Ralph did. Ralph didnt feel the need to honor him, after the murders, so neither should the Pegulas. When a new stadium is built, his name, along with the other names in the wall, should make the move too. I dont think there is any need to celebrate him, as tremendous as he was, any further than that. As time passes, his achievments, though no less impresssive, will mean less. When ESPN was airing the documentary last summer, I can't tell you how many people I know (granted it is in Texas) didn't realize OJ played for the Bills.

The current Bills ownwership doesn't really have the connection to Simpson that Ralph did. Ralph didnt feel the need to honor him, after the murders, so neither should the Pegulas. When a new stadium is built, his name, along with the other names in the wall, should make the move too. I dont think there is any need to celebrate him, as tremendous as he was, any further than that. As time passes, his achievments, though no less impresssive, will mean less. When ESPN was airing the documentary last summer, I can't tell you how many people I know (granted it is in Texas) didn't realize OJ played for the Bills.

Yea Pegula wants to put his guys on the new wall in the new stadium.

Did someone say..."May or may not" having killed two people? Really??? That guy has no business anywhere but prison

Unless you have video, we really don't know. Could it have been his son? The chances are more that 0%, so...... OJ could be covering up for his son. Not saying that's the case, but without more proof?

I'd leave him on the wall and ignore it, then decide what to do if and when a new stadium goes up. (I only typed "if" to avoid rants, but I guess now I've messsed that up.)

This blanket statement just doesn't work dude. Innocent people have been put to death, the law is not perfect.

HE IS A CONVICTED FELON... What do you think he has been doing for the last several years - CLUE: He has not been vacationing !!! Armed robbery is a crime in case you didn't know....

All due respect to the 2 people who died... who may or may not have died by his hands. Do you feel his on the field accomplishments should be recognized( wall of fame etc)?

"may or may not".... you do know he was found guilty in a civil suite right? Also if you were to do an ounce of research on this case you would know that yes he was in fact 100% guilty.

But to your question - no, I would absolutely not recognize any of his stats.

HE IS A CONVICTED FELON... What do you think he has been doing for the last several years - CLUE: He has not been vacationing !!! Armed robbery is a crime in case you didn't know....

uh, so no one can be redeemed for their crime? After their time is served are they not free men? Myself, you're obstinate. Live and let live

You hold this dude to such high accord that you're typing in caps. Settle down!

Aside from the part where Buffalo brought us evangelical conferences, why does the weight of every human frailty fall upon Bills fans. This is USC's problem.

When one has a HOF pro career it kind of obliterates the college small-town achievements.