NFL to Release a Video on How to Celebrate Touchdowns.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense. The PA probably argues fines and suspensions aren't fair because they dont know what the line is to cross.

This gives the NFL more power to say, "we put out this video to show you exactly what you can and cant do".

Removes some of the gray area.

!@#$ing bull ****. The NFL sure knows what's really important. Lemme know when that educational video on domestic violence comes out...or maybe that's just that important to them.

Well they do have the Ray Rice video......

I actually enjoy those types of celebrations. It helps add some passion to the game. There is nothing better than annoying the opposing fans. On the other hand endzone celebrations lost me when guys started twerking.

It comes off less as passion and more as look at me. That was WWE **** in Dallas. Guys hitting guys for standing on the star. It's unnecessary.

How absolutely f***ing stupid is this? I swear the NFL just gets worse and worse these days.

What exactly are they deeming unacceptable that you don't agree with?

Unbelievable -- I can see this being like one of those 1950's videos on how to be a better wife - just laughable.

Start the playclock as soon as they score.

You have that amount of time to 'celebrate' as you wish and get the K-team out for the XP.

Easy fix.

Best solution I have heard to date.

I have said it before... the NFL has forgotten that the fans pay for everything. They continue to make the games less fun to be a fan of and it will turn around and bite them.

30 years ago nobody thought baseball was going anywhere, despite a pathetic fan experience. Now it has lost popularity at a staggering rate for decades mostly giving way to the NFL. With the other of the top 5 sports (NHL, NASCAR, and NCAA football) all constantly upping their game and making their product more competitive, more fun, and better for fans; If the NFL continues down these types of paths, one of these next 3 sports could possibly come to the forefront.

Maybe Mark Cuban was right. It just may take longer than he thought.