Mayock updates his top 5 by position for draft - 3/21/

yungmack

His QB list is unchanged, with Kizer still his number 1 pick. He moved Lattimore to the top CB spot and added Fabian Moreau, which I was pleased to see. Moved Zay Jones up a spot at WR, added Smith-Schuster and dropped Kupp a spot.

I picture Mayock watching film around the clock, his eyelids held open with toothpicks.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/03/21/mayock-updates-his-top-5-by-position-for-draft/

Edited by yungmack

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Has Peppers as the number 1 safety ahead of Adams and Hooker. Peppers reminds me of Tyrann Mathieu.

This is the same guy that touted Mallet for BB, he does favors. Overall I like his stuff and enjoy when he calls games but take everything with a grain.

Are you suggesting Mayock rigs his listings? You know, this is the guy who's widely regarded as the top evaluator of college talent. Doesn't mean he always gets it right but I don't think he'd last a minute if he was suspected of tanking for "favors." Strange remark

I'm surprised to see Peppers #1 at Safety. Most others seem to have him 3rd and dropping to the lower 1/3rd of the 1st round. I think he will be a "in the right system" guy - not sure I want him covering anyone, but roaming and making plays like Troy P (not gonna try to spell his name) from the Steelers.

His QB list is unchanged, with Kizer still his number 1 pick. He moved Lattimore to the top CB spot and added Fabian Moreau, which I was pleased to see. Moved Zay Jones up a spot at WR, added Smith-Schuster and dropped Kupp a spot.

I picture Mayock watching film around the clock, his eyelids held open with toothpicks.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/03/21/mayock-updates-his-top-5-by-position-for-draft/

....Mayock and Cosell keep Kodak in business...epitome of film rats........and good at what they do.............Brylcream Mel and Beiber McShay are obnoxious........

I really like Davis Webb for us. Fits the ball in tight windows, has a great arm, good size, mobile. 2nd or 3rd snag him

Not sure what you're going by, but from what I've read this is not the case at all.

From the NFL.com site: "NFL COMPARISON Brock Osweiler"

Not accurate, not mobile, not good under pressure, not good with the deep ball. 65% of passes were inside 10 yards. Stay away from this guy!

Has Peppers as the number 1 safety ahead of Adams and Hooker. Peppers reminds me of Tyrann Mathieu.

I seriously think having Peppers ahead of Adams and Peppers as a Safety is the most obsurd ranking related thing he's ever published.

Not sure what you're going by, but from what I've read this is not the case at all.

From the NFL.com site: "NFL COMPARISON Brock Osweiler"

Not accurate, not mobile, not good under pressure, not good with the deep ball. 65% of passes were inside 10 yards. Stay away from this guy!

Yeah. He shows good decision making at times. I like his competitiveness. Other than that, the kid needs a lot of work.

I wouldn't mind him or Peterman after the 3rd. If Mahomes is still there in the 3rd, I might take him there, based on who's still available, because of his upside.

Whaley needs to try for starters in the first 3 rounds. Should be doable at WR, OL, and DB.