FA LB Keenan Robinson visited Bills; re-signs with NYG

Keenan Robinson and Kelvin Sheppard were two of the worst overall linebackers in the NFL in 2016.

SIgn that Sheppard guy. I've heard of him.

To quote Graucho, "Shirley, You Jest". Yes, I do.

Ok. I just need some more Hughes sightings next year (sans flags).

Dont understand the hate. You guys want someone who can cover well this guy is that! He is a nickle linebacker. We have to use him as such tho. Im guessing he spells with Alexander at Linebacker.

Covering is one thing, being able to tackle is another.

The guy is an absolutely awful tackler.

Did anyone else realize Te'o was a FA? What a sad career path considering what he was once touted to be.

Injuries have been his downfall. Foot problems and now he's coming off of a torn achilles.

I don't know why we are playing around here. Just sign Z Brown. He was very good for us last year and is better then anyone else we are going to settle for

I'd assume if it were that easy, it'd be done already. I read earlier in the offseason that one of the Bills priorities was to sign Z. Brown, so I'm sure the Bills want him back. IIRC I think I also read that there was an offer on the table for him.

It kinda sounds like Brown wants big money though. The Raiders had him in for a visit and rumor was that Z. Brown was insulted by their offer. The Bills can't just sign him at all costs. It has to be a deal that works for both sides.

Brown had a very good first half of the season and then his play fell off a bit. I agree that he's probably better than what's left out there, but money/value also factors in. He's not irreplaceable. If he wants crazy money/term, then it changes things. He's worth bringing back at the right price, not at all costs.