Brady`s Jersey found

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waste of a tremendous amount of money, hey Brady if it meant so much to you like your precious phone did, why dont you keep that feminine sweat riddled piece of crap on your person. I mean what else did you have to carry with you on the way back? A bag of feminine toiletries?

Waste of a tremendous amount of money, hey Brady if it meant so much to you like your precious phone did, why dont you keep that feminine sweat riddled piece of crap on your person. I mean what else did you have to carry with you on the way back? A bag of feminine toiletries?

Got him good there

pretty ballsy he stole both jerseys. and we have the fbi to investigate exactly these crimes. the jerseys were worth a million dollars. i hate brady as much as the next guy but i hope they throw the book at the guy who took em

Not likely for he is from Mexico and they are unlikely to extradite him.

And I think you hate shift key more than Br*dy. :nana:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/fbi-director-james-comey-admits-under-oath-that-he-hates-the-patriots-032017

But during the lengthy hearing, Comey found a way to express his dislike for the New England Patriots as a metaphor while answering a question on why Russia might have aided Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances during the 2016 election.
“I hate the New England Patriots,” Comey said. “No matter who they play, I’d like them to lose. And I’m at the same time rooting against the Patriots and hoping their opponent beat them because there’s only two teams on the field.”