Find me versatile Safety in the draft not Hooker or Adams

Sounds like you are defining Josh Jones. Played SS and FS. I also believe he has played CB/LB. All the physical skills and qualities you look for. The problem is, he is a work in progress and has a lot of lot to learn. He needs to tighten up his fundamentals and mechanics. He could be a real gem if he develops and is willing to put the time and effort into doing so. While I would not expect great things out of him his rookie year, has a potential high future ceiling. I'd take him in round 2 if I was selecting a Safety there and not expecting great things from him in his first year. But he COULD be a piece for this team's future.

While a lot of posters here like Baker, he just does not have the size to be a real force in the NFL. Like the Bills found out with CB Robey, he is a heck of a player, but you can't coach size. They had to give up on him because real NFL guys like Gronk will eat them up and spit them out without even trying because he is the size of a gnat to them. Bubba may be just a little taller than Robey, but he still has smaller hands, short arms and is undersized. Again you can't coach size.

Edited by simpleman

Justin Evans from Texas A&M is my favorite S in this draft... He was a WR, Pitcher (Baseball) in HS, he has played some slot corner also at A&M, he's an athletic heat seeking missle, I think with his versatility he could be the perfect fit for this defense http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/justin-evans?id=2557945

forgot about him. Great suggestion!