Report: Seahawks Open to Trading Richard Sherman

I wonder what the Seahawks price would be? He's a perfect fit in this defense but I have no clue what the asking price would be.

I've been thinking a late second rounder. Not sure an early third would get it done.

A swap of first round positioning is also possible but the Bills would probably be due another pick back.

He's not worth a first rounder in trade........and especially not with the influx of young DB's about to hit the league.

He's 29 years old, 7 years in the league with a big contract and he will bring some drama to any lockeroom so he's not bringing a #1.

It adds up that they'd consider moving him this year with it being such a deep CB draft.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His contract would be a 2-year, $22.431m deal after a trade. I'd consider that pretty decent value for who he is and his experience in a Cover 3 defense.

The question is; does he want an extension as part of any trade?

I figured he'd require it.......he's an even bigger diva than Shady and he's going to be pissed about being traded.

I think they could get him down in the $7M-$8M cap figure range with an extension.

Like the idea of importing some players that come from winning, competitive, playoff environments.

I was in on Kris Richard simply because I want that Seattle environment brought to Buffalo.

It's hard to break the cycle of mediocrity but they did it with a bunch of no-names and players that were passed over in the draft.....in great part due to the battling spirit they've cultivated there.

Edited by #BADOL

I'd heard this multiple times and I've floated the idea but never gotten a response yet.

I guess people thought it couldn't be true.

Seattle is like NE.......they have an untouchable value on only one player.....their QB.

I remember seeing you post it. Kudos.

The question is why is Sherman the one made expendable first?

I figured he'd require it.......he's an even bigger diva than Shady and he's going to be pissed about being traded.

I think they could get him down in the $7M-$8M cap figure range with an extension.

Like the idea of importing some players that come from winning, competitive, playoff environments.

I was in on Kris Richard simply because I want that Seattle environment brought to Buffalo.

It's hard to break the cycle of mediocrity but they did it with a bunch of no-names and players that were passed over in the draft.....in great part due to the battling spirit they've cultivated there.

Yep!

Malcolm Smith and Bruce Irvin both had a hand in turning around Oakland too.

Butler is about to go for pick 32. I don't know what (if anything) that does to Sherman's market.

No Butler is not going for a #1. Saints are negotiating a deal with Butler and if they agree will then approach pats for a trade. Likely a 3rd.

I remember seeing you post it. Kudos.

The question is why is Sherman the one made expendable first?

Yep!

Malcolm Smith and Bruce Irvin both had a hand in turning around Oakland too.

Just a hunch but I think the coaches were not happy with him publicly calling out Bevell last year.

I mean EVERYONE knows that they f*cked up that play call in the SB.......and two years later Sherman is openly dwelling at the expense of a member of PC's staff.

Pete Carroll strikes me as a turn the page kinda' guy and maybe they think that kinda' living-in-past failures thing is not going to fly.

No Butler is not going for a #1. Saints are negotiating a deal with Butler and if they agree will then approach pats for a trade. Likely a 3rd.

No, they would have had to give 11. I live in NOLA and have been following it all day. Pick 32 is the price they are discussing. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Do you Bills fans even remember the MNF game?!! Why the hell would you want this man on the team?

Because he is a great corner and a team full if nice guys usually doesn't win.