Patriots build Superbowl team, Bills stay the same!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are going bananas over the Pats offseason. It looks fine on paper, but it's pretty strange for them. It's what teams like the Fins and Eagles usually do.

They do have a 40 year old QB. Not saying they won't be great - but you never know when the wheels are going to fall off.

And Hightower is a bit overrated. He has made some clutch plays, but gets hurt a lot and isn't dominant.

Stopped Lynch on the 2 yd line in sb 49. Dropped Ryan for a fumble in sb 51. I would say thats a couple dominant plays

Then the Bills should have a fire sale and dump as many players as possible, cut Tyrod and McCoy, resign EJ to play QB and go 1-15.

I don't understand your logic.

If the Bills can't go from 7-9 to Super Bowl contenders in one offseason, they should blow the entire team up and start over?

Then the Bills should have a fire sale and dump as many players as possible, cut Tyrod and McCoy, resign EJ to play QB and go 1-15.

And then do it again and again. Who cares if we keep missing the playoffs? We'd be rebuilding....always rebuilding.

Stopped Lynch on the 2 yd line in sb 49. Dropped Ryan for a fumble in sb 51. I would say thats a couple dominant plays

I said he made clutch plays - those are what I was referring to. He isn't what I'd call dominant week in and week out.

You got banned on the other board and I hope that happens here. Not sure why you have to come to Bills boards to beat your chest

The Patriots get Gilmore, Cooks and Hightower, the Bills resign Tyrod, draft replacement for Gilmore.

New England 14-2, Bills 6-10. What's the point of even watching. Seen this film before.

Yah Patriots!

Is that what you wanted?

What exactly did you think was going to happen? would you have paid gilmore 14mil? woods 8mil? come on man.

Did I say that? I just said the bills are worse this year. Partly because they have no depth at all to replace those guys because their drafting over the last few years is awful

I said he made clutch plays - those are what I was referring to. He isn't what I'd call dominant week in and week out.

You got banned on the other board and I hope that happens here. Not sure why you have to come to Bills boards to beat your chest

not beating my chest. If you look around the league their arent really any dominant players. They may have dominant games here and there, but not really on a consistant basis. Unless they get a string of bad teams. In todays nfl dominant players get schemed out of the game. I see BB do it every week

I got banned for no ther reason than im a Pats fan.

The Patriots get Gilmore, Cooks and Hightower, the Bills resign Tyrod, draft replacement for Gilmore.

New England 14-2, Bills 6-10. What's the point of even watching. Seen this film before.

I guess resigning Alexander makes us worse too. The Pats will be great every year regardless because they have Brady. The Patriots would have been a 500 team or worse for several of the last 10 years if they didn't have Brady. It actually is about time the Patriots had some other players worth a crap besides Brady. They have 4 or 5 solid players but Gronk, and all the receivers are superstars only because Brady throws them the ball. If we had Brady and he had our weapons we would of found ourselves in the Super Bowl several times as well. I get tired of everyone comparing us to the Pats because until Brady really drops off or retires we will never overcome them. We don't have the best QB of all time like they do.

not beating my chest. If you look around the league their arent really any dominant players. They may have dominant games here and there, but not really on a consistant basis. Unless they get a string of bad teams. In todays nfl dominant players get schemed out of the game. I see BB do it every week

You got banned for being the Hope Police. Every time a Bills fan expressed even a small amount of optimism, you'd jump right in to remind them of how inept we've been and how wonderful the Pats are.

And there are certainly dominant players. Hightower is very good, but overpaid as of today.

Patriots get Brandin Cooks and the Bills get Philly Brown. Doug Whaley would call it a tie. The rest of the world can really see the difference.

Bills got worse this off season really. Signed a bunch of scrubs for the most part, and lost gilmore, aaron williams, robert woods, robey coleman, Zac Brown. Probably more I am missing

They also have a new coaching staff that can immediately elevate a team. I'm excited to see Hughes, K. Williams, and Dareus in a 4-3 defense. Ragland and Watkins will be back for hopefully the entirety of the season (more confident in Ragland). They upgraded safety and kicker with Hyde and Hauschka. They resigned Alexander and Mills. They still have the draft to upgrade their secondary and WR's. All is not lost.

Yah Patriots!

Is that what you wanted?

I agree with you triple Threat, go be a Pats fan if you want to brag on them. I am so tired of our fans comparing us to the Pats. Compare the Pats to every team in the NFL. They are the best, they win more often than anyone, not just the Bills. They have the best QB to ever play in the NFL. Can we beat the Pats yes but I will take them 8 out of 10 times and especially when it counts. The Pats never carried much talent on their teams and I would say that most years the Bills had way more talent "BUT" there is only 1 Tom Brady so get over it.

They also have a new coaching staff that can immediately elevate a team. I'm excited to see Hughes, K. Williams, and Dareus in a 4-3 defense. Ragland and Watkins will be back for hopefully the entirety of the season (more confident in Ragland). They upgraded safety and kicker with Hyde and Hauschka. They resigned Alexander and Mills. They still have the draft to upgrade their secondary and WR's. All is not lost.

Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

you got banned for always talking **** about the Bills. Why are you here? You provide nothing in the way decent football talk,other than to continually bash the team,and in turn,us fans. Go home Chris,you'd be better off amongst your own kind

I agree with you triple Threat, go be a Pats fan if you want to brag on them. I am so tired of our fans comparing us to the Pats. Compare the Pats to every team in the NFL. They are the best, they win more often than anyone, not just the Bills. They have the best QB to ever play in the NFL. Can we beat the Pats yes but I will take them 8 out of 10 times and especially when it counts. The Pats never carried much talent on their teams and I would say that most years the Bills had way more talent "BUT" there is only 1 Tom Brady so get over it.

It would be a shame if someone broke his hand 24 hours before opening day...... :devil:

Bills got worse this off season really. Signed a bunch of scrubs for the most part, and lost gilmore, aaron williams, robert woods, robey coleman, Zac Brown. Probably more I am missing

Let the guys play because every time I hear guys are scrubs such as Zac Brown last year and Alexander they seem to produce. There was a time when I heard that same thing when we picked up a little guy named Steve Tasker. I'd be curious about what you said about Zac Brown last year at this time when we picked him up. I'm sure he was a bum too. Guys play different many times when they are put in position to succeed, just ask Alexander. Aaron Williams, you mean the guy who may retire and is 1 hit away from quitting even if he decides to come back; yep big loss there... I would have gave him his guaranteed money too, NOT