Eddy Lacy at 267 lbs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bettis was more like 275-280. I cant stand him, beyond over rated IMO.

Bettis was built like a barrel. And also had a half decent line to run behind didn't he? can't remember those steelers lines but I always thought Steelers had decent lines back in the days. Even then he wasn't always effective. Except when he faced the pathetic Jills. Then their O line would blow our D line up and nobody in the secondary can tackle him.

,,,the Nigerian Nightmare was 6'1", 253 ibs for KC Chiefs, but he was ripped...........LMAO...just read a story calling Eddie the Seahawks new "Feast Mode".......

LOL FEAST MODE!

lacy.png

Bettis was built like a barrel. And also had a half decent line to run behind didn't he? can't remember those steelers lines but I always thought Steelers had decent lines back in the days. Even then he wasn't always effective. Except when he faced the pathetic Jills. Then their O line would blow our D line up and nobody in the secondary can tackle him.

LOL FEAST MODE!

lacy.png

...doesn't look like his water broke yet.............

LOL FEAST MODE!

lacy.png

Too fat to push away from the table I guess.

When he goes camping the bears hide their food.

LOL FEAST MODE!

lacy.png

On the plus side: no real chance of rib injuries

China food though

@fieldyates

Eddie Lacy's weight incentives breakdown ($55k for each month achieved)

May: 255 lbs

June & August: 250 lbs

September-December: 245 lbs

When you have to pay bonuses to someone to stay in shape you are betting on a losing proposition. Lacy is a wasted talent. Whether he makes the designated weight or not he will never be what he could be as a player. I'll take the average talent who gives it his all over the talented player who doesn't play to his talent level.

I'm not trying to moralize here. My point is when a team puts itself in a position to count on an irresponsible person then the team is putting itself in a vulnerable position. It's not worth it especially where there are a lot of adequate backs to choose from.