Philly Brown signed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of him

lol me either to be honest. But it's fine with me. Bring in as many WRs as you can and let them battle it out in camp. Hopefully get 1 of the top ones in the draft too. Definitely need as much depth as we can in that position because lord have mercy we end up getting decimated at the WR position again this next season.

I know every team has their injuries and what not, but I think Buffalo got about the worst as far as WRs being out. I think I remember at one point last season we had 3rd stringers starting and if I remember correctly it was a 2nd stringer as our #1 that game. I want to say it was Walt Powell that was the #1 position WR. Was terrible.

10 page thread Yikes! I see a lot of the refugee BBMB posters showing up and being heard as usual in excellent fashion! I wish there was a like button to show appreciation without ruining the thread #props

I'm going to trust the new coach and his decisions with Whaley, lots of signings still to come before the draft..or trades? I'm staying tuned! **munches popcorn*

Bills need depth at wr. Remember last year when they basically ran out of them? This guy qualifies. Coach McD knows him. Maybe a 3 or 4 but Bills could use that. Don't know this guy, is he good on special teams too?

Bills will most likely continue shopping for WR or draft one.

Breathe and count to ten. It's March.

They also needed to add another Brown with Zach likely leaving.

10 page thread Yikes! I see a lot of the refugee BBMB posters showing up and being heard as usual in excellent fashion! I wish there was a like button to show appreciation without ruining the thread #props

I'm going to trust the new coach and his decisions with Whaley, lots of signings still to come before the draft..or trades? I'm staying tuned! **munches popcorn*

Glad you made it over, muppy!

And agreed. Now is not the time to rush to conclusions.

True but Tyrod couldn't throw to Powell either. Gotta hope the new coaches will break him of his Trenative ways.

Please give it a rest. He is not a rookie. He is a 7 year vet, he is a going to be a 3rd year starter, he is what he is. Would Trent ever be broken of being Trentative if he stayed with the Bills for 7+ years? Did EJ ever get better? He has hit his ceiling and bounced off it. Expecting any more is foolish.

Glad you made it over, muppy!

And agreed. Now is not the time to rush to conclusions.

**waves** yep I'm on 3 boards totally obsessed fan lol. Great to see so many chat friends from THAT other place :thumbsup:

For those wondering, here is what Panther fans are saying

LINK

the CH is one of the stupidest bunches of football fans out there. Carolina fans are low football IQ as it is but that site, while among their higher end football knowledge, is hilariously pathetic. I'd not trust their take on the color of a football

Their political board is a huge joke of schatting all over themselves with no intelligence to worldly matters.

Yes every front office should be replaced by guys in talk radio and commissioner Howard Stern!

bababooey

Please give it a rest. He is not a rookie. He is a 7 year vet, he is a going to be a 3rd year starter, he is what he is. Would Trent ever be broken of being Trentative if he stayed with the Bills for 7+ years? Did EJ ever get better? He has hit his ceiling and bounced off it. Expecting any more is foolish.

Check this out for a little different perspective.

http://www.cover1.net/2017/03/tyrod-taylors-2016-passing-campaign-misinterpreted-misused/

...Many fans make these assumptions, but fail to recognize the context of the offense and understand what exactly Taylor was asked to execute. Passing offenses are typically tailored to maximize the talent of their offensive players. For example, Greg Roman’s offense was a power run scheme paired with a vertical ‘Air Coryell’ passing system. Roman, and then Lynn, wanted to maximize Taylor’s athletic ability. They focused on...

For those wondering, here is what Panther fans are saying

LINK

Their assessment on Listenbee was kind of comical, stating he was a track star that doesn't know how to play WR. I think most of us would say that about Goodwin who improved on his route running near the end of his tenure here but was too fragile to last in the NFL. The appeal about Listenbee is he has a good speed and is a football player first, not a track star.