So far into Off-Season...Bills Status in AFC [Fluid]

Moves have been made, players gained and lost. So after a brief time where has these moves positioned the Bills in AFC?

Patriots

Raiders

Steelers

Chiefs

Texans

Broncos

Ravens

Titans

Dolphins

Bills

Colts

Chargers

Jaguars

Browns

Jets

I see it as they are still near the bottom portion of the ladder looking up at a long list of teams to pass and a lot of work to do with a depleted secondary, first year coach and average Quarterback.

Next update will probably be when Romo lands somewhere.

Moves have been made, players gained and lost. So after a brief time where has these moves positioned the Bills in AFC?

Patriots

Raiders

Steelers

Chiefs

Texans

Broncos

Ravens

Titans

Dolphins

Bills

Colts

Chargers

Jaguars

Browns

Jets

I see it as they are still near the bottom portion of the ladder looking up at a long list of teams to pass and a lot of work to do with a depleted secondary, first year coach and average Quarterback.

Next update will probably be when Romo lands somewhere.

So this year we are losing on paper also!?!

If the Bills were at the top of the list people would be saying "yea but this is on paper"

Jags for what reason?

Their QB is a disaster, their running game is also a disaster, who on offense wills score for them?

The Jags are his team.

Yeah, the Bills defense should be better by default with Rex gone and McDermott in there. A lot of it depends on how the younger guys (Lawson, Ragland) develop and shoring up that secondary further, which was McDermott's specialty in Carolina. There's a good bit of talent on offense too but Sammy desperately needs help. It'll be between a DB and a receiver come draft time.

still wouldn't put the Titans above us just yet. They need to beef up that defense.

As of now but the Titans will shore that up with two 1st round picks including #5. They're gonna snag Adams.

Edited by EersN'Bills

Coaching has a lot to do with it. Because of that, its really hard to say determine where this team is right now, but where the OP has them is fine, I guess. I would put the Titans at the bottom of the group and the Jags where the Bills and Dolphins are.

This team's talent level is competitive with the top teams, but the coaching has sucked.

And the lack of a top QB....

Coaching has a lot to do with it. Because of that, its really hard to say determine where this team is right now, but where the OP has them is fine, I guess. I would put the Titans at the bottom of the group and the Jags where the Bills and Dolphins are.

This team's talent level is competitive with the top teams, but the coaching has sucked.

And the lack of a top QB....

The coaching has sucked and I agree with the overall statement...However, I disagree with your talent level evaluation...unfortunately, IMO, we are smack down the middle of the conference.....I've been wrong many times, so hopefully, this is one of those time....I have a LOT of faith in our new coaching staff....It might take some time but I'm ready to give them a few seasons.....

The coaching has sucked and I agree with the overall statement...However, I disagree with your talent level evaluation...unfortunately, IMO, we are smack down the middle of the conference.....I've been wrong many times, so hopefully, this is one of those time....I have a LOT of faith in our new coaching staff....It might take some time but I'm ready to give them a few seasons.....

With good coaching recently, the defense has been top 5 and the offense has been top 10.

Unfortunately, just not at the same time. Coaching and better organization can make a world of difference with this roster.

We've seen it in action with different parts. Just need a HC who can get them all moving in the same progressive direction.

I think the defensive improvement alone will have this this team climbing again. Being able to cut loose Kyle, Marcell, and Washington is major. Having Hughes, Lawson, and Lorax attacking off the edges will be excellent. It will make the Secondary's job easier as well with the front four attacking like we did with Schwartz. The question will be the run defense imo. Will we have the LB's to fill the gaps and take on their necessary assignments? Will they be able to make the plays needed in this defense? I hope so.