Mills Still a Bill

FireChan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter

OT Jordan Mills reached agreement with Bills on a 2-year, $4 million deal, per source.

Whaley couldn't pick an Olineman to save his life and the only reason we got Ritchie is because NOBODY wanted him and Rex really wanted, which was Rex's only good thing he did here.

And 6 QB hits and 47 hurries :D

better turn that smile upside down. :angry:

I'm only 28 and I already have arthritic tendencies in my hands. Can't imagine having the same in my knees.

you type too much :P

also lay off the sugar, causes inflammation which accelerates arthritis

Also look into this; http://www.functionalhandstrength.com/finger-fitness/

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

@chrisbrownbills

Mills won't be handed RT job. New staff expected to have open competition. #Bills

as should be. Cheap enough,familiarity with team,and at least won't be a "downgrade" as he was our starter. That said, welcome to open competition!

And yet, CK was beaten out for the RT job by a 7th round pick in 2014 and 2015 and then a street free agent in 2016.

He's a second round pick that hasn't been a full time starter by his third season and hasn't impressed 2 coaching staffs. To expect that to change in his 4th season seems a stretch.

I'm not sure how he was beaten out. He was better in camp and games. The only explanation is the knee. If the Bills are afraid to play him full-time on the right then you have to find someone that can.

Kouandjio has performed very well on the right side the last 2 years when asked to play. Started 2 games on the right in 2015 and was very good.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Well, a lot of offensive lineman were signed this week. I'd bet the Bills were checking some guys out just couldn't get something done. They probably decided to lock Mills up while they could. Doesn't mean he'll start again.

I am not surprised. I feel like tackle should have been their priority in FA and it clearly wasn't. Getting 16 fullbacks was.

I always felt that the Bills and Mills had a price at which they would get back together if the market didn't throw up an alternative solution for either in the meantime.

Day one, they tried to sign the best RT available. He was overpaid. We didn't overpay and use almost half of our cap room at the time on a RT. Or we could've overpaid for Reiff, who sucks. Or we could've overpaid for every other RT that got paid.

I am not surprised. I feel like tackle should have been their priority in FA and it clearly wasn't. Getting 16 fullbacks was.

I always felt that the Bills and Mills had a price at which they would get back together if the market didn't throw up an alternative solution for either in the meantime.

Only 14 fullbacks to go; it is surprising they did not resign fullback they had considering how many fullbacks they want.

Exaggeration is the primary weapon in a debate when you debate unarmed.

Edited by Koolaid

Only 14 fullbacks to go; it is surprising they did not resign fullback they had considering how many fullbacks they want.

Exaggeration is the primary weapon in a debate when you dare unarmed.

I think he was making a joke. Not a debate. But hey!

The guy is so bad.

How does this coaching staff sit there and watch tape for weeks, then even try to bring back Mills??

I fully agree. I don't like this guy at all. Not even for depth. He's plain awful in pass protection.

I swear, he better not start a single game this season.

Say what you will,but we did have the best rushing attack in the league. At least we didn't downgrade. And for the money we don't have,and a weak class coming out,we could've done much worse...

Capaccio kept harping on that "hey we had the best run game last year with a turnstile at RT so...Why upgrade?"

Here's why: Our QB has shown a tendency to tuck and run too quickly, so for him to become the confident passer he needs to be in order for us to win playoff games, the dude needs to stay in the pocket for at least 3 seconds. This isn't really debatable.

If the staff thinks Mills can improve his game then great, but if not then we need to address this position immediately. Remember the nightmare at LG we had after Levitre and before Richie? It was a joke, and it killed our ability to run half of our plays all season.