We Loose On The Field And In The Offseason

wppete

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep losing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we lose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are losing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

Edited by wppete

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll tighten things up soon enough

What does that mean??

well look who the GM is, DW is completely clueless

Well I thought he was a decent GM but wow we are getting killed... All talk and nothing. FIRE EVERYONE! They don't respect the 80,000+ fans that come to every game and the hundreds of thousands of die hard Bills fans everywhere... Shame on all of those guys cashing in on all of the regular football fans.

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep loosing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we loose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are loosing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

And guess what? That team would destroy us if they changed nothing from last year. Does it really matter? Were the Bills going to go sign Aaron Rodgers this offseason? We all knew they were going in to this with little cap space and needing to fill many roster spots. Previous years dealings left the Bills unable to do the things NE is doing. Should the Billshave offered their #1 pick to NO for Cooks? I'm not sure that would have been well received.

What does that mean? "loose" or lose, what do you mean? I'm guessing you meant to say "lose." If you really meant to say loose, give Whaley a wrench and hopefully he'll tighten them up.

Relax smart ass... It was mobile auto correct.... Spell check police.

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep loosing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we loose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are loosing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

waaaaah!!!! Another crying and complaining thread, we can use a couple more of these

The Patsies have been doing the same thing for years. They have a far greater measure of freedom to do so, due to having their 'franchise' QB in Brady.

Something you have to admire about Belichick, is the simple fact that when it comes to putting a team together, he knows his own weaknesses. He will still draft a WR from time to time, but they hardly ever amount to anything, yet he sees guys he likes, for what he wants to do, around the league, and gets them. Probably starting with Welker, and has continued through the years.

It would appear that CB, is also an area he likes to get a proven guy in, these days, hence the Revis, and now Gilmore moves.

Tbh, I don't think that they actually draft any better than most teams, although they tend to get their boots licked regularly for it, but they do make an effort to have a stack of picks, regularly, so as to give them the freedom to make whatever moves they might want to do. Note that those moves, often will involve trades at the start of FA, with picks being used then, not just at the draft.

I would also say that they don't treat picks as the be all end all, many seem to believe they are, and simply use them as they see fit, in attempting to put together the best team they can. From a situation in the Bills past, I bet Belichick would've used a 2nd round pick on Michael Turner, in a trade, rather than a first rounder on Marshawn Lynch.

What a shame!!!!!!

lose

I like what we've done this off season. It's more about the coaching staff and scheme for me.

A few years ago we killed it in FA and still finished mediocre. We're not going to go from 7-9 to world champs in March. It's about putting the pieces together the best you can now and move forward. FA is only a few days old. Still have a few months plus draft. This isn't a sprint it's a marathon. We had a top 10 scoring offense last year so we're not starting from scratch. We have many players left from a top 5 defense a few years ago.

I like SM and what he is trying to do. I'll leave the judging based on the product they put on the field this fall, not the headlines they make in the spring.

Edited by dezertbill

I know OP. Times have been tough for a while, and will continue to be.

The only way the Bills make the playoffs, is if Tyrod actually throws for over 4000 yards and has 25 TDs.

I do not see it happening. At all.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

I know OP. Times have been tough for a while, and will continue to be.

The only way the Bills make the playoffs, is if Tyrod actually throws for over 4000 yards and has 25 TDs.

I do not see it happening. At all.

When your offense is top 10 in scoring in a league where 12 teams make the playoffs and your defense is ranked in the bottom 3rd I don't see TT being the problem. Edited by dezertbill

When your offense is top 10 in scoring in a league where 12 teams make the playoffs and your defense is ranked in the bottom 3rd I don't see TT being the problem.

I see your point, and it is a team game.

However at the end of the day, the QB has the ball in his hands the most. He is the most important player on the team for that reason alone.

Many drives died by his hand. He is a drive killer.