[closed]Clay gone?

Then they will just make more boneheaded replies in other threads to get their post count up. I don't think that will clean up the board.

Good point. Ok, just close registration and remove all accounts under 500 posts. :beer:

Jesus Christ.....

I'm not a trump guy-- but these refugees are killing me. BUILD THE WALL!!!

easy,killer. Was just a question. Followed by answers.that's what were here for,no? And please,keep your religious and political views out of it.

Good point. Ok, just close registration and remove all accounts under 500 posts. :beer:

why? Because somebody else's views differ from yours? That's the exact reason it was chaos in the bbmb.ain't we all just fans? What makes this a friendly board? A top notch board? Here we go with the same agenda driven crap that only those posters see fit to whine about. You're no better than the rest here...or does this board dictate that as a hot take? Very selfish to think a newbie on this board has nothing to contribute.and overly redundant.I say this as a Trump guy. Walls need built,just make sure you don't put the last brick on from the wrong side of it. Silly

I've noticed that with the closure of the BBMB and the immigration of fans to this board, the topic titles proposed by some have become woefully, sometimes hilariously short.

Have to add some detail, folks.

why? Because somebody else's views differ from yours? That's the exact reason it was chaos in the bbmb.ain't we all just fans? What makes this a friendly board? A top notch board? Here we go with the same agenda driven crap that only those posters see fit to whine about. You're no better than the rest here...or does this board dictate that as a hot take? Very selfish to think a newbie on this board has nothing to contribute.and overly redundant.I say this as a Trump guy. Walls need built,just make sure you don't put the last brick on from the wrong side of it. Silly

not a trump guy but with you on this. JRober is an example of a boat person who's already given us some valuable, well thought out points.