Tank You Very Much

Gugny

With a better defense and coaching, they could make a WC with TT. It sure does matter. The trolling continues from this poster.

How is our defense going to get better? We lost Gilmore, A. Williams, possibly Zach Brown. So rookies and low level FAs are going to replace them year one. Not to mention a new scheme had to be learned. Our D will not be top ten. I wouldn't expect that anyway. We are in a rebuild mode whether you like it or not.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is our defense going to get better? We lost Gilmore, A. Williams, possibly Zach Brown. So rookies and low level FAs are going to replace them year one. Not to mention a new scheme had to be learned. Our D will not be top ten. I wouldn't expect that anyway. We are in a rebuild mode whether you like it or not.

Who says all the FA signings will all be low level? And Ragland will be playing this season. The Coaching will be much better.

Who says all the FA signings will all be low level? And Ragland will be playing this season. The Coaching will be much better.

A guy that never played a down and is coming off a major injury. Every year suggests they are not going after top FAs. Coach should be better but to expect him to turn the 19th ranked D around in 1 even 2 years is unrealistic. Especially with all the loses.

seems you can paint a bright future.

prophesying has always intrigued me, not from a religious standpoint but in general. I see it quite often on a message board here and there.

myself, I'll hold off on any judgement until one, the roster is set and two they have played 16 games.

seems you can paint a bright future.

prophesying has always intrigued me, not from a religious standpoint but in general. I see it quite often on a message board here and there.

myself, I'll hold off on any judgement until one, the roster is set and two they have played 16 games.

I have a right to be a little pessimistic. Don't you think? 17 years. You must be one of the delusional fans from BBMB Edited by BuffaloBud420

I always thought it would be great if the Bills could trade some of their fans for something.

Welcome to TBD!

If they do, I'll send you a 12-pack of your favorite beer, as long as I can find it in my local beverage store. Go ahead and write it down. I'm a man of my word.

Can I get in on that? Just send me the cash for 12 PsycHOPathy's here in town......I know you love them.

I thought my statement was absurd enough to be an obvious attempt at humor. I guess I underestimated some

Based on some of your other posts, it's not obvious at all.

Edited by LeviF91

Come on, Gug -- silly thread. It is crystal clear that they are absolutely not trying to tank; you just don't like the moves. They had a certain price tag on Gilmore -- he got paid 40% more. They had a certain price tag on Woods -- he got paid nearly 50% more. Aaron Williams is one hit away from paralysis or death -- they decided at his price tag that was not worth the risk.

These are business decisions you may not like, but they are not evidence of an impending tank.

A tough schedule on paper. Maybe if Tom Brady retires, or a horse at the Derby stomps on his feet, things will look up. ;)

Taylor will be in his 3rd season as a starter, granted new HC and OC, he shouldn't have a big drop off. The Bills have proven they can run the ball 2 straight seasons.

Pass a bit more to "open things up" and improve the defense and 8-8 is very plausible.

Defending the pass wasn't the problem, other that a lack of take aways, stopping the run was.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I have a right to be a little pessimistic. Don't you think? 17 years. You must be one of the delusional fans from BBMB

I never really questioned your right. and who hasn't lived it?

I just disagreed with you in more words than one is all. takes all kinds to make the world go round, calling me delusional because I can't foresee the future is not cool. I just let it ride out before I can pass any judgement or claim not only failure, but success.

at this point, it's unknown and that pretty much is a fact.

My opinion:

All restructuring Taylor's deal did was to get some season ticket sales in.

They brought in a coach who was not on anyone's radar. Brought back a QB who has proven that he's in the bottom 3rd of the league. Let Bob Woods, Goodwin and Gilmore go.

This is a tank season. It's clear.

I'm not upset by it, although I'm not happy with it.

Averaging 7 wins/season over the last 17 years hasn't worked. They can't do any better with this roster.

So why the hell not tank? It makes perfect sense.

This year, I'll be rooting for the Bills as spoilers beginning week 1. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

It's actually quite sad and says a lot about the fanbase that season ticket sales hinged on a bottom tier QB who is more a RB than a QB.

Can't blame Russ for giving the suckers what they want. Excitement trumps quality for the 18th straight season.