Bye Aaron

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Williams. The guy always played with heart and seemed to really like playing for Buffalo. With that being said, he's been hit with some serious career threatening and almost life threatening injuries. I would hate to see some terrible happen to him when he's still in a Bills uniform. Best wishes to him moving forward.

Loved Williams. The guy always played with heart and seemed to really like playing for Buffalo. With that being said, he's been hit with some serious career threatening and almost life threatening injuries. I would hate to see some terrible happen to him when he's still in a Bills uniform. Best wishes to him moving forward.

He absolutely had the type of passion and desire you want all your players to have.

Sad day to be a Bills fan. As a CB I railed against Aaron Williams as hard as anyone.

As a safety he came alive and epitomized what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. Aaron played with a ton of passion and I'll truly miss seeing him out there on Sundays.

I hope Aaron enjoys a restful, safe retirement and we can all agree that his contributions here were huge and he gave ever play everything he had.

So thankful that this is a DB rich draft year.

excellent post

I really like Williams. I hope he finds success in whatever he does.

If he does retire soon... I believe he could have a future in football in the way of broadcasting or administrative. He is a bright, likable guy

ABSOLUTELY

Kind of glad I won't need to hold my breath every time he hits someone

I seriously would get stressed out.

I still recall his last tackle for the Bills.

Never would have thought he wouldn't get up. I have enough stuff to worry about.

None all the Dead money still accelerates.

Cutting him after 4PM though can open more space this year 4.2M in 2017 (but also will kick 2.8M Dead money into 18, but have a ton of room). I would expect this is the route they take

yes