Stop trying to re-sign Lorax

Hometown discount?

If it gets done--it will be a substantial hometown discount..prediction...3 years, $10.5 million, $4.5 million upfront...base salaries $1 million, $2 million, $3 million

And you see the problem in this scenario being with the old bar flies? :wallbash:

No.

Actually, I don't really see it as a problem.

More like Murray Hill frat bros who can't articulate a complete sentence.

And they order things like Cosmos, and Sex on the Beach, and such.

Bah! You five-figure-guys are like a group of old bar flies who are pissed off because your dive is being taken over by a bunch of lightweight hipsters whose own bar down the street has been closed down.

Heyyyy, not all of us are lightweights...Ever drink heroin from a fire hose???

Didn't think so.

This "bar" is like rehab to me.

You folks are ruining this message board.

yes they are

Bah! You five-figure-guys are like a group of old bar flies who are pissed off because your dive is being taken over by a bunch of lightweight hipsters whose own bar down the street has been closed down.

us oldtomers would drink yall under the table. There is a reason we have these posts. We were here first and will be here longer than all of you.

yes they are

us oldtomers would drink yall under the table. There is a reason we have these posts. We were here first and will be here longer than all of you.

This is all very funny to me. I was once a solid four-figure guy (VanCity) whose password stopped working and who they never would send the damn password reset to. As such, now I look like a noob from BBMB. I hope to not get lumped in, but it has sure got more entertaining around these parts. Keep up the good work all!

I really like him as a person, but he benefitted from Rex Ryan's scheme last year IMO. I hope he gets paid by someone else though. Based on his play last year, he definitely deserves it. I think the Bills would be wise to let him walk.

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

This is all very funny to me. I was once a solid four-figure guy (VanCity) whose password stopped working and who they never would send the damn password reset to. As such, now I look like a noob from BBMB. I hope to not get lumped in, but it has sure got more entertaining around these parts. Keep up the good work all!

Yeahhhh a likely story!

yes they are

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

For the record, I've been on, and following this board since 2012. Although, I don't mind the new posters. In all honesty, it was getting a little dry around here with so many threads turning into page after page of WEO, Firechan, or some of the other usual suspects arguing with whomever had the energy.

But, I get it. The football IQ has dropped a little lately. But, I have confidence that the level of discourse will pick up in due time.

What a substantive post. I can see why it deserved its own thread.

You folks are ruining this message board.

And you see the problem in this scenario being with the old bar flies? :wallbash:

More like Murray Hill frat bros who can't articulate a complete sentence.

yes they are

I don't find any of these replies particularly helpful.

Pat kirwin and James / Jim pats apolisgist miller

We're talking about FA and it was pretty much you only pay mid 20 guys if not they are on the decline and a young player can easily do what they do for cheaper

Go get paid lorax not in Buffalo tho

so once you hit 28 years old your career is over, ya that makes sense. Unless you have 15 draft picks a year this theory doesnt work

ribbing is ribbing. It'll just take everyone getting used to each other. I remember names but seldom remember their stance in players and personal.