Stop trying to re-sign Lorax

Pat kirwin and James / Jim pats apolisgist miller

We're talking about FA and it was pretty much you only pay mid 20 guys if not they are on the decline and a young player can easily do what they do for cheaper

Go get paid lorax not in Buffalo tho

What a substantive post. I can see why it deserved its own thread.

Sorry, i got an update on my phone that we were working hard on extending him and i wanted to post it before someone else. I appreciate everyone elses opinions on the topic

You folks are ruining this message board.

Bah! You five-figure-guys are like a group of old bar flies who are pissed off because your dive is being taken over by a bunch of lightweight hipsters whose own bar down the street has been closed down.

Bah! You five-figure-guys are like a group of old bar flies who are pissed off because your dive is being taken over by a bunch of lightweight hipsters whose own bar down the street has been closed down.

And you see the problem in this scenario being with the old bar flies? :wallbash:

More like Murray Hill frat bros who can't articulate a complete sentence.