The Pegula's are bad owners.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are good people but they seem pretty bad at running a football team.

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

How do you keep a GM and then not even listen to him?

This is just baffling... winning teams don't operate like this.

I think you hit the nail on the head great people, but lacking in knowledge of ownership.

Edited by Crosscut100

Nobody really knows how Whaley felt about Tyrod. You really want to start believing sportswriters?

Wise up OP.

The Pegulas made a mistake hiring Rex. They fixed it as soon as they reasonably could.

I haven't seen any reason to get rid of Whaley.

Our roster was good. The coaching stunk.

Lets try it with a new guy.

You sound like a BBMB guy. You can have an opinion here from what I gather.

This thread is a BBMB thread, and there is already a thread to criticize the FO/Whaley, unless that one was locked. Plus this is all speculation on his part with no actual facts to back it up

Edited by Bray Wyatt

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

Sorry but unless you took part in these meetings you cannot say who wanted TT and who didn't. Sports reporters can't either. Sorry but I get sick of people stating as fact what they "have heard". This is not to support r not support anyone but frankly you stated as fact what you couldn't know unless you were in on meetings about TT with Whaley and the coach.

You might as well be come a Patriots fan. I did not see you pony up any money to buy the team.

How long they been the owners ?

Would any one have been a better owner?

Who would have made you happy?

You might as well be come a Patriots fan. I did not see you pony up any money to buy the team.

How long they been the owners ?

Would any one have been a better owner?

Who would have made you happy?

True fans demand the best out of their team. You go root for Pats.