Would you re-sign Justin Hunter?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes bring him back !! His contract would be reasonable & for the production he could get in red zone alone would be worth it ...

If nothing else on the goal line it is one more thing the opponent has to game plan for !!

Tyrod and Hunter have already got a red zone connection....he isnt going to be expensive absolutely should be brought back

1 - Watson

2 - ?

3 - Listenbee

4 - Hunter

Put Smith-Schuster at #2 and I'll be ecstatic... B-)

I'd like Hunter and Patterson. I'm not counting on Listenbee to be anything more than a Goodwin field stretching replacement. Take Davis or Williams and pair with Sammy to be the "every down" guys, then each of Hunter / Listenbee / Patterson can fill a different role. Let Powell / Lewis / UDFA battle it out for the last spot.

At this point, I might be willing to overpay him slightly since we are so barren at WR. Fortunately I don't think we need to, since no one has scooped him up on the first day.

I think we absolutely have to draft a WR in the first round at this point. But I would be ok with Mike Williams.

At this point, I might be willing to overpay him slightly since we are so barren at WR. Fortunately I don't think we need to, since no one has scooped him up on the first day.

I think we absolutely have to draft a WR in the first round at this point. But I would be ok with Mike Williams.

The shoutbox said he's in Foxboro right now. I'm starting to think BB is just trolling us and the Browns, winning Super Bowls with our castoffs just to show us it's not that hard.