TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any 20th ranked cb's or DE's we should go after ?

I AM sorry that this news is hitting you so hard. You're going to have to find a way to find some peace though bro, I feel like this is actually physically painful for you, lol.

Apparently, those of us who don't like this are dumb for thinking his inability to produce in clutch time is a problem.

The D sucked? YES!!!

The D is not going to be that much better this year due to it being new; It will take half a season minimum(!!!) for the players to be comfortable, probably more.

Also, we have some serious holes on that side of the ball.

Head coaches have a learning curve too. R.Rivera took four years to figure it out . MickeyD is not coming in here a finished product.

IMO ten is too high to draft whoever is left but unfortunately the QBs get over valued every year. I'd like to trade back and get more pick and get a QB later in the first but don't see them doing this.

No, I don't disagree with you there and I don't think you're dumb. I just think this is the best short-term solution for a team who thinks he's good enough to start RIGHT NOW. I'd rather have him here than sign some old has been off the street for MORE money than we have him here for.

Seriously. TT is not the savior but we have a solid starting caliber QB for peanuts basically. The guy wants to be in Buffalo and took a pay cut to do so. Look at the numbers being thrown around for Glennon and what Osweiler got. the Redskins have given Cousins $40+ guaranteed with no long term deal. QB money is nuts and we have a bargain that does not lock us into anything really.

This

Which is hilarious, because I was yelling at him in my car this morning. He was on Mike&Mike and saying "Reading between the lines, the Bills are moving on from Taylor, and making another huge mistake". And then they went on to talk about the rift between HC and GM and laugh at the Bills.

And now this news!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

National media doesn't care about Buffalo other than to have them around as a punching bag. We deserve most, but not all of this. Also, it's kind of douchey towards the fans of that team who actually follow them so they can listen to sports

They had plenty of options that would've been much better than Taylor.

They could have pursed Romo, Cousins, Cutler....

You might not like those guys but they are all better quarterbacks than TT.

THIS is ridiculous. ALL of them would have bene significantly more expensive than TT. Cutler is garbage and a has been, Romo is brittle and frail and has like 2 years left in him and Cousins is making 24M this year as a mediocre QB. Some people whine just to whine.

Hoyer is a 49er.

Don't derail his narrative, he's on a roll

TT for less money is the second best case scenario here. Best case would have been starting a rookie or Cardale this year to see what they had. Instead, they kept an incumbent starter who may still have upside, opened up more cap space and can still draft a young QB to sit behind TT and develop, which all the QBs in this class would need anyway.

Romo was available.

Just heard earlier the Cowboys are releasing him tomorrow unless they get a decent trade offer... Which means we could've just traded for him.

People love to hate on Cutler but he's really not that bad. He has a big time arm, puts up a lot of passing yards, and is still only 33. He would've been a solid upgrade.

I think every single sentence in this post is wrong

This is pure speculation.

It's actually quite foolish IMO to think that he would pass up money like that for what he just signed for.

It's much more likely that Taylor and his agent went looking for teams to see what they were willing to pay, and after they saw that it wasn't much better, they went back and took the Bills offer.

Many of the so called experts on the other board said Taylor would never take less because he could make as much or more because that's the market now.

Turns out they were wrong. Taylor is now in line with his play...bottom starter pay for a bottom of the league QB.

Wow. You never give up. Folks, this poster pushed EJ on us on the Bills message boards and developed an infatuation of hate towards TT. Beware.

I think every single sentence in this post is wrong

Our friend Crusher is back.

Romo was available.

Just heard earlier the Cowboys are releasing him tomorrow unless they get a decent trade offer... Which means we could've just traded for him.

People love to hate on Cutler but he's really not that bad. He has a big time arm, puts up a lot of passing yards, and is still only 33. He would've been a solid upgrade.

Real world time. Romo is going to be a FA- there is no way Jerry Jones trades that guy to the Bills after all his years of service. So he's releasing him to be a FA. That means Romo picks his landing spot and it would not have been Buffalo. Cutler is a trurnover machine and a tremendous douche to boot. You think the Bills didn't check out the possibility of landing Romo? Of course they did. When they saw that door was closed, time to restructure because there is no better option. Draft a future QB.

Real world time. Romo is going to be a FA- there is no way Jerry Jones trades that guy to the Bills after all his years of service. So he's releasing him to be a FA. That means Romo picks his landing spot and it would not have been Buffalo. Cutler is a trurnover machine and a tremendous douche to boot. You think the Bills didn't check out the possibility of landing Romo? Of course they did. When they saw that door was closed, time to restructure because there is no better option. Draft a future QB.

Exactly. This thread is filled with a few TT haters form the BBMB.

Yeah and Taylor throws for like 160 yards and 1TD a game...

He's not that good.

and he runs for a lot of yards with a running TD and doesn't turn the ball over. Your post isn't that good.

Edited by JM2009

Wow. You never give up. Folks, this poster pushed EJ on us on the Bills message boards and developed an infatuation of hate towards TT. Beware.

Our friend Crusher is back.

I suggest you leave the old board where it belongs instead of working on trashing me to others here.

Or you can continue and get banned.

Choose wisely

I suggest you leave the old board where it belongs instead of working on trashing me to others here.

Choose wisely

The posters here will not tolerate you calling them clowns and fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post I'm hardly shocked by this take. I always suspected you were a Taylor fan first and foremost. I hope you follow him to wherever he goes. Hopefully some others will go to and I can really set it off when the crash and burn takes place. I know where those guys hang, so it'll be loads of fun when I light that place up. God I hope it is the Jets. Fitz part two would be amazing.

Well I'm excited for another year of subpar QB play leading to 8-8!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6-7 wins was the best we could do under Nix and company when RW was alive. Now 8-8, which could be 10 wins if the defense is upgraded and better coached, isn't good enough. The Bills were top ten in scoring. The offense wasn't the problem.

You know what, JM...I have chosen to take a different route here.

Play your games somewhere else. I'm truly not interested, and you need to be reprimanded for your conduct here, just like how you needed to be over there.

Choose wisely

Most of the BBMB posters here will back me up. Better be less aggressive over here.

Play your games somewhere else. I'm truly not interested, and you need to be reprimanded for your conduct here, just like how you needed to be over there.

You called posters clowns and fools over there. I didn't.

TT is the starting QB. Are you going to root for him and the team or will you root for them to lose every game, again, because he is starting?

6-7 wins was the best we could do under Nix and company when RW was alive. Now 8-8, which could be 10 wins if the defense is upgraded and better coached, isn't good enough. The Bills were top ten in scoring. The offense wasn't the problem.

Some people refuse to even consider this, apparently. Yes, Tyrod missed some open receivers. I hope he improves there, but WE SCORED PLENTY OF POINTS TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. Now what the new scheme looks like does concern me. I hope they are wise enough to play to the player's strengths.

Some people refuse to even consider this, apparently. Yes, Tyrod missed some open receivers. I hope he improves there, but WE SCORED PLENTY OF POINTS TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. Now what the new scheme looks like does concern me. I hope they are wise enough to play to the player's strengths.

I think they will. The new HC likes to run the ball, so it shouldn't be too different.

My only problem is that it puts pressure on this staff to win now. People may sour on McDermott and Taylor very early this season, and nothing I have seen from Taylor makes me think we will do any better next season. The defense is still going to have major holes, and we still won't have money to upgrade much of this roster that needs it.

This is a win since Taylor ended up taking less money, I'll agree with that. I don't know how it helps otherwise.

Did Taylor end up taking less guaranteed money?

A lot of people are talking as though this restructuring just involved converting salary to a signing bonus... I don't know if Taylor's actually getting less...

it'll be nice when those details actually come out, though.

I won't be surprised, either way.

Just glad the inevitable actually happened and we can move on to actual future football discussion rather than speculation about what might happen or discussion about whether Taylor should or should not be our QB in 2017. He is and it seems clear that McDermott and Dennison like him and feel they can win with him.

I just still think it's funny that there were so many people who were so confident he wouldn't be our QB moving forward...

Saying 'the offense was top 10 in scoring' is a bit simplistic, isn't it?

If the Bills offense was Simon & Garfunkel, who would the passing attack be?