TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree with me. That's cool. Now people are making assumptions about the FO that this was not Doug Whaley's decision and the real crapper, McDermott is the new sheriff in town. Sheriff of what? McDermott hasn't done anything in this league, such as Bill Belichick and Mike Tomlin, to earn that power to call the shots. Laughable. If he did, McDermott should be the GM, not the coach.

It's the front office structure with meddling owners, a weak GM, and a coach that can bypass the GM. Sounds promising.

I forgot to add Denver D to that list. Good luck getting 5 wins with a 20 mil dollar game manager.

What flavor "I told you so" should I save for you ? Cherry or Grape ?

Ryan, I'll do a 5 win over/under bet with you. What's the bet?

Edited by SWATeam

I see your love of Tyrod is still as active as your love for Fitz was, I guess we will see if your opinion is the same fail as it was with keeping Fitz.

I'm a bills fan. I will and have accepted the decision and hope for the best, that simple. one thing I can say about here is they have a very low tolerance for "crusading" as mentioned in the orientation. so you may want to limit how many times you mention QB purgatory. I think I counted at least twice so far in this thread alone.

have a nice day and GO BILLS!!!

f_icon.png

Announced on NFL.com. Not a surprise given the available options.

Under the circumstances, this was the best available option. Taylor would have been signed instantly if he was a free agent. I believe he will do better now that the disastrous Rex Ryan circus has left town. Rex Ryan was a proven QB killer. Under the right coaching and guidance, I believe Taylor can be much better than average. You can win with above average QB play if your defense is good.

CJ doesn't even know how to hold the ball correctly, then add another late round pick at QB isn't addressing the QB position it's just adding to the many more years of not having a franchise worthy QB.

Ok so you are really saying they aren't addressing it the way you want them to, also, this certainly doesn't prevent them from spending a high pick on a qb. They have to be atleast thinking about it as they did meet with Deshaun Watson at the combine

I forgot to add Denver D to that list. Good luck getting 5 wins with a 20 mil dollar game manager.

What flavor "I told you so" should I save for you ? Cherry or Grape ?

I got a real feeling that your going to be asking for a straw to drink a thirstbuster cup of wrong.

you know it's rush's thing to make outrageous comments about the tt situation that have zero basis. just let him have it. this is a tough day for him.

True, he is like a dog that cant let go of a chew toy/bone with his QB purgatory

So you agree with me. That's cool. Now people are making assumptions about the FO that this was not Doug Whaley's decision and the real crapper, McDermott is the new sheriff in town. Sheriff of what? McDermott hasn't done anything in this league, such as Bill Belichick and Mike Tomlin, to earn that power to call the shots. Laughable. If he did, McDermott should be the GM, not the coach.

You lost me after "cool", but thanks for the hot takes. Maybe someone else can understand what the hell you're talking about in that ramble.

Ok so you are really saying they aren't addressing it the way you want them to, also, this certainly doesn't prevent them from spending a high pick on a qb. They have to be atleast thinking about it as they did meet with Deshaun Watson at the combine

I hope they draft one early but I just don't see it man. I would love to see DW here

CJ doesn't even know how to hold the ball correctly, then add another late round pick at QB isn't addressing the QB position it's just adding to the many more years of not having a franchise worthy QB.

You must be kidding about Cardale...