TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"injuries happen" Name another team that played games without their number one, number two and number three WRs at times. So bad that he had the best deep ball in the NFL in 2015 when Watkins was healthy. and TT plays a big role in why the running game works so well, dood.

Right! THAT'S why our run game was so good...the 29th rated passing attack.

It's like why our pass defense was so good: the rush defense was terrible!

No team would talk to taylor and his agent. Its tampering. The team talking to him can get fined and draft picks taken away and his agent can get credentials revoked.

You are wrong.

This is one post that Crusher didn't respond to. Throwing disinformation out there is nothing new for this poster.

Makes no sense. The Bills are a run oriented offense. this is what they are built to do and they scored the most rushing TDs in the NFL. The defense was not even average.

So when your posting of hate against the starting QB gets discredited in here, you won't go back and respond? good to know.

Because it's not relevant.

I have chosen a different approach here to show respect for this board. You have chosen to keep doing what you did over there.

I'll discuss what I say here, over here.

Anything else I'll leave to posters like you.

Will you 2 behave yourselves and just find a way to either ignore each other or actually get along?

Jm, stop clinging to the past.

Crusher, just admit you're wrong when you are.

Move on... new board. I'm feeling like the guy who was invited to the party by someone I had one cool conversation with and my outspoken drunk friend who I brought along is getting close to knocking over the nice antique vase on the table.

Be nice... feel the love... let's hug it out...

Glad to see the great Tyrod debate is over. I will support TT again while under center but not a fan of this move at all. I see another canned coaching staff after 3 years of hell due to no passing game.

My son will have his own kids before this team makes the playoffs again.

Glad to see the great Tyrod debate is over. I will support TT again while under center but not a fan of this move at all. I see another canned coaching staff after 3 years of hell due to no passing game.

Fix the defense. Draft a QB to sit behind TT. Sign a couple of good FA WRs. Ryan was canned because of the defense, not the offense. TT is not this terrible QB that you and the very few make him out to be. It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Will you 2 behave yourselves and just find a way to either ignore each other or actually get along?

Move on... new board. I'm feeling like the guy who was invited to the party by someone I had one cool conversation with and my outspoken drunk friend who I brought along is getting close to knocking over the nice antique vase on the table.

He's brought the same past with him. But he won't be a bully on this board.

Makes no sense. The Bills are a run oriented offense. this is what they are built to do and they scored the most rushing TDs in the NFL. The defense was not even average.

Exactly. Oh wait...

Ah f it, color me unsurprised. Still unable to think critically. Shame.

No need to tell me anything. I've been true to my word on here.

Was I wrong on Taylor getting dumped, sure. But I admitted over a week ago when his advisor posted that tweet that it appears he'll be back. It makes no difference. You want an I told you so, have at it.

I also was on record that I would be more accepting of him if he took a lesser deal on a true bridge QB deal. It appears he has, and this is a better representation of what he's worth, so I'm happy about that, and no since the team has decided they are moving forward with him...I will hope for the best. I have concerns, but it is what it is.

JM2009 doesn't deserve my respect for what he's already done over here. He's burned that bridge by his actions here which were unprovoked and uncalled for.

I will respect this board however, and I will not engage him any further due to the fact that he will always bring up the past and things that are no longer relevant. He still talks about stuff from 2015 FCOL.

Fix the defense. Draft a QB to sit behind TT. Sign a couple of good FA WRs. Ryan was canned because of the defense, not the offense. TT is not this terrible QB that you and the very few make him out to be. It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

You got your wish bud, I have already moved on and accepted we signed TT again with a nice out as our FO honestly wants nothing to do with him.

TT is not that terrible and he's not that good of a passer as well.

This was the Billsy thing to do like always.

Edited by Real McCoy

I don't understand what the issue is. What if the Bills draft a QB in the first 3 rounds? Does anyone really have a problem paying Tyrod $10 million AND eliminating the dead cap problem with the old contract? I mean seriously even if you don't like Tyrod you have to admit that is a more than fair contract for what he brings to the team. And it's not like some better option was coming along.

IMO the only reason anyone should be upset with the restructure is if you want the Bills to tank and rebuild. I don't agree with the strategy but at least it's reasonable.

For the people upset about this move, you do understand we can still draft a QB at 10 right? A lot of you didn't think Tyrod was worth his previous salary. Well, now that has changed. What's the problem now? You don't think he's good enough? Fine, I can understand that and may even agree with you. But, who was your better alternative? Give me a name so I can laugh at you please.

There were none. Draft a QB to sit behind him. very simple, and yet it was the source of constant arguing on the other board. This was common sense.

You got your wish bud, I have already moved on and accepted we signed TT again with a nice out as our FO honestly wants nothing to do with him.

TT is not that terrible and he's not that good of a passer as well.

This was the Billsy thing to do like always. You will see it in the draft when we waste another first rd on a DB.

IF the FO doesn't want TT, that tells me he is worth keeping. Whaley is a bad GM with no eye for spotting QB talent.

Exactly. Oh wait...

Ah f it, color me unsurprised. Still unable to think critically. Shame.

Oh come on dude... it's the chicken or the egg argument at this point.

The Bills running game over the last 2 years was the best in the NFL. In 2016 the Bills had the opportunity going into week 17 to be one of only 2 teams in NFL history to average 5.5 YPC or better. The running game was an incredible strength and we had a defensive minded head coach who had come out publicly time and time again professing a "ground and pound" mentality and you're talking about it as though the Bills were forced to run the ball because they couldn't pass it.

Maybe they ran it because they were really freaking good at running it and a defensive minded head coach LOVES running the football.

And I don't expect that to change.

Yeah, there were times our passing game was a detriment, like the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals games. But then there were other times where our passing game was more than good enough, but the D just couldn't hold up at all, like in the first Jets game, the Seahawks, the Raiders, and the 2nd Phins game... even the 1st one, to a lesser extent.

Your assumption that we ran because we couldn't pass is just that: an assumption.

This organization is so short sighted. Did anyone not watch the games last year?

So lame to blame the defense and think this will end at best a heroic

8-8 finish next season. Just so disappointed. Really crushing these fools

got rid of the site.

The defense was the biggest problem the last two seasons. What games are you watching?

Keeping TT isn't going to make me throw the toaster in my bath water.

The restructured contract is a nice good faith move on his part, probably a return of the favor when the Bills unnecessarily gave him big dollars last Fall.

I bet the Bills still draft Watson if they can.

The good news though: thoughts of Carsdale as No. 1 are dead. Sources tell me (I hate to say that), he was a slug in training camp who would rather sleep during off hours than work on his own to improve, and he had high school level mechanics on his footwork and throw.

I thought the games the last two seasons on the whole were leaps and bounds more entertaining and competitive than the past 15 years. The offense was actually exciting and fun to watch. You watch the same games ?

And the season ended the same. This guy cannot put this team on his shoulders and win when it counts. He has proven that very fact. He is what he is, Kordell Stewert 2.0. Not good enough to push the team over the hump.

Edited by DirtDart

And the season ended the same. This guy cannot put this team on his shoulders and win when it counts. He has proven that very fact. He is what he is, Kordell Stewert 2.0. Not good enough to push the team over the hump.

Like the second Miami game? Yet somehow the Bills are 15-14 when he starts, 0-3 when he doesn't. How about putting a defense on the field that is at least average?

So you agree with me. That's cool. Now people are making assumptions about the FO that this was not Doug Whaley's decision and the real crapper, McDermott is the new sheriff in town. Sheriff of what? McDermott hasn't done anything in this league, such as Bill Belichick and Mike Tomlin, to earn that power to call the shots. Laughable. If he did, McDermott should be the GM, not the coach.

What has Whaley done to earn any confidence with regards to QBs?

Lol at our pass defense was good. I sure hope you're kidding. Defense was all around terrible as a whole. Plain and simple.

I see your love of Tyrod is still as active as your love for Fitz was, I guess we will see if your opinion is the same fail as it was with keeping Fitz.

How many times do you have to be told that TT is a better QB than Fitz?