TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, what was your armchair vision?

I'm guessing play Cardale and lose MORE. Losing is for losers. No guarantees out there, despite what the dreamers think.

Don't overpay players to win 6 games. Cut the old players and non-scheme fits. Get maximum comp picks and acquire more draft picks.

Don't waste the year.

Not concepts, answers. Specific answers. Otherwise it's just whining.

I'm guessing play Cardale and lose MORE. Losing is for losers. No guarantees out there, despite what the dreamers think.

Not concepts, answers. Specific answers. Otherwise it's just whining.

And if we win 6 games are you a spokeperson for losers?

So excited to see stability at obd for a change! I think we have us a common sense coach ladies and gentlemen. I gave Rex a chance but this coach seems to know what he is doing by leaps and bounds over what we've had. Good luck coach and good luck tyrod

You are comparing Bills to real NFL teams?! Please.

Comparing the situation only, not the organization or personnel seeing as three of those for mentioned QBs are some of the best to play the game.

Point being, just because we have Tyrod doesn't mean we can't land our future QB, in theory of course.

Comparing the situation only, not the organization or personnel seeing as three of those for mentioned QBs are some of the best to play the game.

Point being, just because we have Tyrod doesn't mean we can't land our future QB, in theory of course.

Ok, in theory I agree. In practice, this looks like a team that doesn't know what they don't know. Draft will tell more.

Maybe in next years draft a few of those can't miss QBs will make poor life choices and fall to us :lol:

How many can't miss QB'as our there next year? At this point one? And we won't be in a position to draft them. If there is franchise QB standing there we better not pass this year.

Don't overpay players to win 6 games. Cut the old players and non-scheme fits. Get maximum comp picks and acquire more draft picks.

Don't waste the year.

Taylor went 8-6, 7-8. If he had played every game 9 wins was possible.Where is this 6 win thing coming from?

How many can't miss QB'as our there next year? At this point one? And we won't be in a position to draft them. If there is franchise QB standing there we better not pass this year.

I'm just saying, everyone keeps stating how we need to tank so we can have our choice between Darnold or Rosen...

I remember when Barkley was looking good at usc and he decided to stay one more year... We all know how that went down.

Taylor went 8-6, 7-8. If he had played every game 9 wins was possible.Where is this 6 win thing coming from?

That's the current look for next year. I said if the Bills signed Tyrod we look like a 6 win team. You might not have noticed but our best players have gotten older or have been leaving. Bills have not been drafting well enough to make up for FA losses suffered last 3 years.

That's the current look for next year. I said if the Bills signed Tyrod we look like a 6 win team. You might not have noticed but our best players have gotten older or have been leaving. Bills have not been drafting well enough to make up for FA losses suffered last 3 years.

I think McDermott is likely a huge upgrade over Rex, so there is that.

The coaching staff is a huge upgrade over what we had. They will sign two useful players . They will bring in a couple more. 8-8 is my prediction. Maybe more if things go well.

The coaching staff is a huge upgrade over what we had. They will sign two useful players . They will bring in a couple more. 8-8 is my prediction. Maybe more if things go well.

Sean Mcdermott's D was worse than Rex's last year. The last two defenses Leslie Frazier coordinated were near the bottom of the NFL.