TYROD IS STAYING

What are you doing ? Pulling a jfh ?

I thought you acknowledged he wasn't good enough and wanted to move on.

Time heals all wounds ? One more shot at love.

I give you one thing your posts sure are entertaining like an exgirlfriend about to !@#$up major, I just sit back and enjoy!

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're just making stuff up. No one said that that I've seen. It's just a more balanced view with less agenda.

TT and the defense both stunk. One doesn't absolve the other as some would make it seem.

I give you one thing your posts sure are entertaining like an exgirlfriend about to !@#$up major, I just sit back and enjoy!

You're my boy blue ! Stick around this place is way way better than bbmb.

I was team Tyrod before 2nd pats game in 15 fwiw.

Hoping new guys can speed up his timing. More yards more Td's a few more int's I can deal with.

Game manager schtick ain't gonna work.

TT and the defense both stunk. One doesn't absolve the other as some would make it seem.

I'll grant you TT was not great. And he was frustrating at times. The defense, however, was horrendous. You could not see the difference? You can look at the numbers if you want (remember, points are what decides the winner and the loser), but the eye test is all I needed.

You're my boy blue ! Stick around this place is way way better than bbmb.

I was team Tyrod before 2nd pats game in 15 fwiw.

Hoping new guys can speed up his timing. More yards more Td's a few more int's I can deal with.

Game manager schtick ain't gonna work.

Average defense and the Bills win 10 games in 2016, and make the WC instead of Miami.

Average defense and the Bills win 10 games in 2016, and make the WC instead of Miami.

Same could be said if Tyrod was 12th not 25th in passing.

Here's to hoping new coordinators can make necessary tweaks. Seattle and Miami game 2 Tyrod needs to show his face more than Ravens/Bengals/Miami 1 Tyrod

Defense was ranked 16th btw. Falcons Raiders Packers Dolphins were worse and make playoffs.

Anyhoo. Improvements are essential across the board.

I've said more than enough.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'd equate last year's D more to EJ than Tyrod. But it makes my stomach hurt thinking about it....

We should be free of EJ very soon.

Same could be said if Tyrod was 12th not 25th in passing.

Here's to hoping new coordinators can make necessary tweaks. Seattle and Miami game 2 Tyrod needs to show his face more than Ravens/Bengals/Miami 1 Tyrod

Why when Watkins was healthy in 2015, did TT have the best deep ball in the NFL and he and Watkins were one of the best duos? Sure he has things to work on which are correctable, but tired of this myth that he is a terrible passer. The guy is careful with the ball too.

Ravens happened 111 yards passing from an NFL qb. (No really an NFL qb did that)

Miami game one happened. TT got pantsed by Kiko and Mario and the cellar dwelling fins d in crunch time

Pats game 2 happened. The guy throws for 183 yards while down a million. (Quite a feat)

Bengals game. TT was straight butt, but the defense won it for him by stopping Dalton and his 15,000 chances to win it

Oakland game. Pantsed by another cellar dwelling defense

Pitt game. 70 yards passing through 3 qtrs !! Oh that's just the playoffs out the window.

Your story is cool too though. TT was awesome and it's everyone else's fault.

Try not to be such a fanboy. The run game dominated while Taylors passing regressed to Osweiler/Keenum comp levels. Hope mcd teaches him some moves so that doesn't happen again.

Hey the only positive I see is Doug Whaley just got fired today with this move.

The negative? We are going to miss out on the best QB draft class since John Elway, Marino, and Kelly.

Cheers to picking 11th next year!

Champagne when we hear that EJ is gone?

Hey the only positive I see is Doug Whaley just got fired today with this move.

The negative? We are going to miss out on the best QB draft class since John Elway, Marino, and Kelly.

Cheers to picking 11th next year!

This was McDermott's decision.

Meh... I never had a problem with TT staying as long as he didn't remain starter... He's a backup... Probably the best in the league... If no other QB's work out then we have a great bead on Boise State's Brett Rypien, next year...

Ravens game he was bad. First Miami game we were up 17-6 I think and the defense got gouged on the ground.And no Watkins again and McCoy was hurt. The second NE game Watkins and McCoy did not play. Defense was terrible. Pitt game the offense did finally put up 21 points. Defense was gouged again from start to finish on the ground. No on has said he is awesome. But he isn't this terrible QB the haters make him out to be. 47 TDs, 15 turnovers and 1000 yards rushing-yes he makes the run game go that much better- is not terrible.

Don't try to reason with the Anti-Tyrod cult, they've swallowed their special punch and it's only a matter of time now. They think because we re-signed/restructured TT means we won't ever find our QB of the future or attempt too. I mean the Pats never drafted Brady when they had the former number one pick who led them to Superbowl on their roster, Oh wait they did. The Packers never drafted Rodgers when they had a future HoF/Superbowl winning QB on their roster, oh wait they did.

Just because we have a guy under center currently who is the best option available doesn't mean they'll not draft a QB and continue to look for one.

Don't try to reason with the Anti-Tyrod cult, they've swallowed their special punch and it's only a matter of time now. They think because we re-signed/restructured TT means we won't ever find our QB of the future or attempt too. I mean the Pats never drafted Brady when they had the former number one pick who led them to Superbowl on their roster, Oh wait they did. The Packers never drafted Rodgers when they had a future HoF/Superbowl winning QB on their roster, oh wait they did.

Just because we have a guy under center currently who is the best option available doesn't mean they'll not draft a QB and continue to look for one.

You are comparing Bills to real NFL teams?! Please.

I was ok with them keeping Taylor at the contract number he had.

Now I'm quite happy to have 8 million more toward to cap. From what I understand he is now the lowest paid vet qb.... even heard this restructure described as "NE like".

Hard to not like this deal.