TYROD IS STAYING

It's a QB driven league, last one to score wins. Pitt game showed who Tyrod is, Mr consecutive 3 and out. First half he had negative 1 yard per play, teams know how to stop Tyrod, make him be a QB. If we had a better QB we would have made the playoffs. Whaley QB purgatory

Three -- I repeat THREE -- 200 yard rushers against the Bills last year. All losses.

Yep, it was Tyrod's fault they didn't make the playoffs.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Bills fans expect much anymore. They just want to be in the hunt till around Thanksgiving, then complain the last 3-4 games when it's obvious we are out.

This is exactly the mentality of the pro Taylor faction.

This team truly getting better and contending matters little to them. Just stay on the path of mediocrity and pray that everything breaks the teams way so we sneak in the playoffs.

6-10/7-9 is a real possibility next season IMO

I think every fanbase want's to get Tom Brady or even Russell Wilson lucky, but most of them don't... If your life plan is to win the lotto, your life is going to suck.

There are only 32 teams. There are good QB's in several of the last drafts the Bills have missed drafting including Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, and Dak Prescott.

It's not luck, it's called scouting. Let's try that and get some QB's in here, not other teams scraps.

Three -- I repeat THREE -- 200 yard rushers against the Bills last year. All losses.

Yep, it was Tyrod's fault they didn't make the playoffs.

It's simple, Ty should have tackled better. Duh.

It's a QB driven league, last one to score wins. Pitt game showed who Tyrod is, Mr consecutive 3 and out. First half he had negative 1 yard per play, teams know how to stop Tyrod, make him be a QB. If we had a better QB we would have made the playoffs. Whaley QB purgatory

Last I checked, Pittsburgh was a very good team, especially late in the season. Indeed, they held KC to 10 points until the final seconds.

Hello 6-10

This is pathetic - like w would be any good with Cardale Jones? Or some UFA scrub. Or some guy we draft in round 2 or 3.

Now it's totally up the coaching staff to create a system around this guys skill set.

This is exactly the mentality of the pro Taylor faction.

This team truly getting better and contending matters little to them. Just stay on the path of mediocrity and pray that everything breaks the teams way so we sneak in the playoffs.

6-10/7-9 is a real possibility next season IMO

I know how you feel about Taylor but the really wasn't any better realistic options out there

There are only 32 teams. There are good QB's in several of the last drafts the Bills have missed drafting including Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, and Dak Prescott.

It's not luck, it's called scouting. Let's try that and get some QB's in here, not other teams scraps.

BS. If it were "scouting" they would have taken those guys in the first roud

Almost all the teams in the NFL missed on those guys, many times over...

Can you tell me who this years Dak Prescott is? Do you think any NFL GM can tell you that?

BS. If it were "scouting" they would have taken those guys in the first roud

Or one of the other 78 teams looking for a QB would have. But it's just the Bills that missed... :beer:

Just when you think this organization is done making terrible moves, they go and do something like this.

Tyrod isn't good. It blows my mind some people think this is a great decision.

Russ Brandon was a better GM than Doug Whaley.

The only good news is this pretty much guarantees Whaley being axed in the next 2 years. Hate it for the coaching staff but McDermott should've told Pegs and company first interview he wasn't going with TT.

Brandon a better GM than Whaley? You've lost marbles that don't even belong to you now...good grief man,control yourself

Some teams are better at it than others. Your argument that scouting should only count if it perfectly predicts the future is invalid.

The draft is a lottery, nothing more. If you think it is more, then you're giving NFL personnel men way too much credit.