Stevie Johnson Released, Bring Him Back?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't get talked about a lot, but Whaley's best move might've been getting a third rounder for this dude. Shame he threw it away on Bryce Brown, but still.

Only a year before, Anquan Boldin was traded post playoff dominant run for a 6th rounder.

Edited by FireChan

It doesn't get talked about a lot, but Whaley's best move might've been getting a third rounder for this dude. Shame he threw it away on Bryce Brown, but still.

Only a year before, Anquan Boldin was traded post playoff dominant run for a 6th rounder.

It was a 4th and Boldin had a much bigger cap hit

Too True.. Whaleys willing to wheel and deal and I like that. Can't always hit a home run.

I was excited about Bryce Brown. Kid has fumblitus and a bad attitude from what reports suggest and what I've seen in games.

Mike Williams was a swing and miss too.

Baffles me how someone can have all the talent in the world and throw it away so easily.

It was a 4th and Boldin had a much bigger cap hit

I believe it was conditional and became a third?

Still, Stevie's cap hit was not insignificant, he was coming off an injured and frankly, bad year. To get more than a 6th was a steal.

And about to be replaced with another former Bills WR...

@4joshreed

Told that #Chargers are interested in #Bills WR Robert Woods. makes sense with ties to A-Lynn. Woods is great run blocker and went to USC

This pretty much has to happen, IMO