Tyrod reportedly looking at real estate in BUFFALO

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Ty, preferably at a reduced rate but if not, as is, and draft another QB at 10 or in the 20s. By far the sanest plan going forward.

As I've said before, the cap figure is not only NOT out of line for his performance but the Bills actually have very little in-house to spend on in the next few years.

EJ had his option declined so officially nobody from that 2013 class is getting paid by the Bills and the Bills had no 2015 #1 pick either.

They have a decision to make on Sammy but that's about it for big in-house spending.........and with no contract coming for Gilmore they will have upwards of $100 M in likely cap space to stock their roster in the next two offseasons even if they pick up Tyrod.

$10M per year contracts for other teams players are generally poor investments and should usually be avoided.......so short of operating at $20M-$30M under the cap every year like under Ralph they have no reason to cut themselves short at QB.

Honestly Tyrod looking for a place in the area doesn't mean much. Tyrod probably has already agreed to a restructure and the team is leaning towards keeping him. However, if Cleveland comes in with a unlikely trade offer that knocks them off their feet things could change. The organization is exploring all possible options until March 11th deadline.

I would doubt Tyrod is released but they are also doing their due diligence by talking with the Agents for the FA QBs available regarding potential contract figures. Nothing is really guaranteed at this point until that deadline passes. At that point the Bills will have to show their cards.

Interesting. Still think he has a restructure that will get signed on the 11th. I tend to agree with some of the draft gurus and rumblings from the combine, that all the QB's are not ready for the pros quite yet.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Honestly Tyrod looking for a place in the area doesn't mean much. Tyrod probably has already agreed to a restructure and the team is leaning towards keeping him. However, if Cleveland comes in with a unlikely trade offer that knocks them off their feet things could change. The organization is exploring all possible options until March 11th deadline.

I would doubt Tyrod is released but they are also doing their due diligence by talking with the Agents for the FA QBs available regarding potential contract figures. Nothing is really guaranteed at this point until that deadline passes. At that point the Bills will have to show their cards.

Well said.

I think this points more towards the WNY revitalization than anything else.

Next up, Peace Bridge and Bass Pro Shop.

Ha Ha, I do like the way you think.

Bass Pro first THEN def the Peace Bridge!