Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Programming and conditioning rearing their heads.

They won’t answer the questions honestly

Tons of pressure to be PC or they really don’t care about the topic and answer anyway 

...has always amused me that racism SOLELY means skin color bias to most......TRUE STORY:.......first, my last name ends in a vowel (HINT: not Irish)......had a headhunter in Georgia call me about ten years ago.......upon hearing my last name, he politely (COUGH) said, " so you're one of them eye-talians".........I politely (DOUBLE COUGH) "replied" and hung up.....SMH..

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Yeah... The GOP and the bad people who support that racist organization.  They support sending US citizens back to their ancestral countries.  How much more racist is that.

I am wondering... Should I get my passport together.  One of my grandmothers was born in Poland and came here in 1929.  My other great great grandparents were too.

Poland is such a shithole... I need to go back and help.  Should I bring TP for my bunghole or are they better off than in the Soviet era?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

19 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... The GOP and the bad people who support that racist organization.  They support sending US citizens back to their ancestral countries.  How much more racist is that.

I am wondering... Should I get my passport together.  One of my grandmothers was born in Poland and came here in 1929.  My other great great grandparents were too.

Poland is such a shithole... I need to go back and help.  Should I bring TP for my bunghole or are they better off than in the Soviet era?

You apparently have not been to Poland in the last 20 years if you think it is still a shithole. Back under communist rule it was pretty bad. The best way to describe it was dreary, dirty, and utilitarian.  Bleak was the word I used. 

Now? Not-so-much. 

Do get your passport together and take a trip, especially to Kraków. You will be impressed with the changes if you haven't been there in 30 or 40 years. Once communism ended and capitalism took over things really changed. Poland is a true capitalist success story. ? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You apparently have not been to Poland in the last 20 years if you think it is still a shithole. Back under communist rule it was pretty bad. The best way to describe it was dreary, dirty, and utilitarian.  Bleak was the word I used. 

Now? Not-so-much. 

Do get your passport together and take a trip, especially to Kraków. You will be impressed with the changes if you haven't been there in 30 or 40 years. Once communism ended and capitalism really took over things really changed. Poland is a true capitalist success story. ? 

/sarcasm_detector_broken

"Getting my passport together" means shipping me off so I don't vote left of center.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

/sarcasm_detector_broken

I do not think you were being sarcastic. I think you really think President Trump is a racist. ? Your example was just bad as Poland is no longer a shithole. Once it got out from under communism, it flourished.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not think you were being sarcastic. I think you really think President Trump is a racist. ? Your example was just bad as Poland is no longer a shithole. Once it got out from under communism, it flourished.  

You're wasting your time. He stands for hours sniffing diesel fuel and counting Asian Carp at a Chicago River lock. He once had a somewhat functional mind but over the years it has become so addled that having a conversation with him is on par with talking to your neighbor's pet Gerbil.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh voy.  Yes, sarcastic about Poland.

Not sarcastic about Trump.  Of course he's racist.  And people who vote for him are too. That's how the whole "basket of deplorables" thing got started

Now... We all gotta run off and protest vote because feelings are hurt that people can't look inward at their own demons.  At least it's not Hillary!  Anybody but Hillary!

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not sarcastic about Trump.  Of course he's racist.  And people who vote for him are too. That's how the whole "basket of deplorables" thing got started

Now... We all gotta run off and protest vote because feelings are hurt that people can't look inward at their own demons.  At least it's not Hillary!  Anybody but Hillary!

You must be a miserable person to be around. I think you seriously need some help. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

You must be a miserable person to be around. I think you seriously need some help. 

Contrary.  The years knowing you... It seems like you are talking about yourself.

I am finally glad you found your peace Westy.  Just be careful who you hitch your horses to. 

Peace.

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

By "the whole basket of deplorables" thing, do you mean the single stupidest phrase ever uttered by a person running for President? The same phrase that cost her the election more than anything else, with the possible exception of deciding she couldn't be bothered to go to Wisconsin? 

All you've proven with your (typically unhinged, borderline illiterate) ranting is that you haven't learned a thing from the mistakes that cost your team 2016. 

Which will make what's coming all the more hilarious when you try to figure out why you lost. Again. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

i knew it, i just knew you were a Pollock.

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

so.... you're saying that approximately half of america is racist? come on, i don't think you're this dumb.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i knew it, i just knew you were a Pollock.

so.... you're saying that approximately half of america is racist? come on, i don't think your this dumb.

These leftists declare that Trump supporters AND swing voters are racist? So, which in turn, means there is no debating with these cementheads whatsoever.

Well, they just sealed their fate for 2020.

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's probably more.  Count the Dems too.  The Coastal Elites aren't immune.

i'm just disappointed that you didn't take my Pollock comment hook, line and sinker.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm just disappointed that you didn't take my Pollock comment hook, line and sinker.

Why... I am a Pollock.  But more German... Ankle biter Pomeranian...

The Cheektowaga/East Side Pollock runs deep in me.  My Parents were married in a Polish Church, announced in a Polish Newspaper... My grandmother said confession in Polish till 1994 when she was 84.

The brutally Pollock in me runs deep!!!

I married Daygo-South BFLo Mick...  Go figure!

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why... I am a Pollock.  But more German... Ankle biter Pomeranian...

The Cheektowaga/East Side Pollock runs deep in me.  My Parents were married in a Polish Church, announced in a Polish Newspaper... My grandmother said confession in Polish till 1994 when she was 84.

The brutally Pollock in me runs deep!!!

I married Daygo-South BFLo Mick...  Go figure!

:lol: lmao. you dumb Polock. Pollock is not Polock. a Pollock is a fish. a Polock is, well.... i don't think i have to say it.

:beer:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

:lol: lmao. you dumb Polock. Pollock is not Polock. a Pollock is a fish. a Polock is, well.... i don't think i have to say it.

:beer:

LoL...Like my uncle putting his mud flaps on the front side of wheel well!!! My father said to his younger brother:

"THIS is why they give us Polocks a hard time!"

Ooops.  Pesky "L"... It's: POL-Lock.  Two Ls can be prounouced too! ?

• Like (+1) 1