Bills meeting with Watson tonight

I highly doubt he will give about equivalent performance. Watson is an interception machine Tyrod is the opposite a protector of the Ball. I understand the cap implications but Watson or any QB in this draft is not a starting QB in the NFL. I'd take Cardale any day over Watson so whats the point drafting him if we have Cardale?

Not a Watson fan. Id pass.

Who would rather take, Brett Favre or Alex Smith?

I'm not giving up on Jones but he has like 3 good football games in college. Watson has a resume that is about as good as any college qb in history. He is a leader and game.

He has his issues but I don't see much of a drop off in him vs. Tyrod and his upside might be higher. If you are going to miss on a qb, why not miss on why who destroy Alabama twice in the biggest games of the year?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that many if any would take wentz production over tyrods production in microsecond, week, month or year.

I would swap the two in a heartbeat TBH. Wentz's 'production' IMO suffered from similar offensive philosophies that are used to excuse Taylor's mediocre output. I think he's a much better long term prospect.

You add in the fact that he was a rookie (an actual one, as opposed to a fifth year first time starter) and to me it's a no brainer.

Chad Kelly threw for 421 and 3 touchdowns in one game against Bama. Are you sure that you mean "any" guy?

If Kelly had Watson's makeup and intangibles, he'd be in the discussion for best qb In the draft. But he's an idiot and physical talent only matters so much in the NFL at qb.

Can't look it up right now, but I'm almost positive that it's any 1st round pick contract comes with the 5th year option

To the best of my knowledge it's all first round picks have the 5th year option regardless of slot.

If Kelly had Watson's makeup and intangibles, he'd be in the discussion for best qb In the draft. But he's an idiot and physical talent only matters so much in the NFL at qb.

Remember EJ Manuel has makeup and intangibles. But missed out on talent.

At fighting most likely yes, at football, no.

And picking up women

Don't forget rapping

Can't hold a candle to mayhem Maybin. "Bills bought him-Joe taught him".

Man I hated that guy....I digress.

I go back and forth on Watson. My fear is he is EJ with slightly bigger balls.