Bills meeting with Watson tonight

Per Sal, first QB the Bills are going to meet with is Desean Watson.

I am not a huge fan of the guy, but I guess I could live with it.

Also per sal, we have not spoken to Trubisky (sorry Ryan) or Mahomes yet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Sal, first QB the Bills are going to meet with is Desean Watson.

I am not a huge fan of the guy, but I guess I could live with it.

Also per sal, we have not spoken to Trubisky (sorry Ryan) or Mahomes yet.

I won't cry about any of the qb's mentioned

They all throw the football and that's a good start

Hope its not him....Might as well keep Tyrod and get some help on defense with the #10.

Watson will cost, oooohhhhhh....about $14+ million less a year than Tyrod and might give about equivalent performance...this is a nod to the Salary Cap implications of a QB on a rookie deal versus paying a Veteran.

Watson will cost, oooohhhhhh....about $14+ million less a year than Tyrod and might give about equivalent performance...this is a nod to the Salary Cap implications of a QB on a rookie deal versus paying a Veteran.

I highly doubt he will give about equivalent performance. Watson is an interception machine Tyrod is the opposite a protector of the Ball. I understand the cap implications but Watson or any QB in this draft is not a starting QB in the NFL. I'd take Cardale any day over Watson so whats the point drafting him if we have Cardale?

Not a Watson fan. Id pass.

He's the best of the class,unsure if it's worth a top ten, but a proven winner. Intangibles are thru the roof.younger,better passer than TT.Back to back championship mvp. One on the losing end.the kid Balls! And it scares the crap outta me that we may draft him at ten. Second round? SCORE! First round,not so much. Unless we trade down and pick up more picks

I highly doubt he will give about equivalent performance. Watson is an interception machine Tyrod is the opposite a protector of the Ball. I understand the cap implications but Watson or any QB in this draft is not a starting QB in the NFL. I'd take Cardale any day over Watson so whats the point drafting him if we have Cardale?

Not a Watson fan. Id pass.

Watson also throws for a lot of TDs. Tyrod does not. I'm not banging the table for any of these QBs but we have to take a chance at some point. We can't just hope an elite QB falls into our lap. Find a guy you like and think you can develop and see what happens.

bills are gonna trade tyrod and #10 and probably another pick this year or next to cleveland for #1 and take whatever QB they fall in love with this weekend. You heard it hear first.

I don't see Whaley pulling the trigger on Watson. Watson is about 210 lbs soaking wet. But this does show the Bills are looking at QB's and doing their diligence. I expect others of the big 4 to be announced soon.

Watson Weighed in at 6-2 1/2 221. HIs size is fine