Rand Paul Invades The House Of Reps!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would of thought Obamacare's "repeal" would come to this?

It was a bold campaign promise to erase it immediately, not one that could be relied on....

The process has never, and will never, work that quickly in Congress, thank goodness for thousands of reasons.

As in i worked hard and bought it and built it and intend to keep it?

As in thinking that is more important than the community.

Not to say the Democrats have done better. I'm very disgruntled by the left these days and am at somewhat of a crossroads.

As in thinking that is more important than the community.

Not to say the Democrats have done better. I'm very disgruntled by the left these days and am at somewhat of a crossroads.

Both parties these days would rather use trivial wedge issues to whore for votes rather than address real problems.

You're not the only one who's disgruntled. Only the most rabid of partisans are particularly gruntled these days.

Both parties these days would rather use trivial wedge issues to whore for votes rather than address real problems

You're not the only one who's disgruntled. Only the most rabid of partisans are particularly gruntled these days.

Agree... truly disheartening... gone are the days where things could be adjusted to accomodate more than one point of view and every side be ok with it.

Who would of thought Obamacare's "repeal" would come to this?

You know gator, by preponderance of evidence you are a phucking uneducated, lazy, assmudgeon of a pissant, who only detracts from this board. Whenever you get sent on vacation the level of discourse here rises and the sun shines just a little bit brighter.

Edited by grinreaper