Rand Paul Invades The House Of Reps!!

Seriously Eric? Gator keeps conservatives on their toes? That little pissant is lucky if he doesn't tie his shoes together when he laces them up. BTW, I'm not "knew" here.

Are you really this dense? I quoted another poster that frequents the board even while Tibs is on Sabbatical.

Gee... Years ago, I thought one RichInOhio was bad enough. It seems he's cloned all over the place.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple areas I'd like for anyone who cares how the Repeal and Replace could work only in part through Budget Reconciliation. Outside of Budget Reconciliation, you have to get the good old 60 Filibuster proof amount of votes to push important parts of the health plan.

If anyone is interested in really understanding how something like this would need to be done, have a read.

And here.

This is good stuff. Thanks for posting.

I'll repose my questions with more specifics after I've finished reading primary sources.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Here are a couple areas I'd like for anyone who cares how the Repeal and Replace could work only in part through Budget Reconciliation. Outside of Budget Reconciliation, you have to get the good old 60 Filibuster proof amount of votes to push important parts of the health plan.

If anyone is interested in really understanding how something like this would need to be done, have a read.

And here.

Filibuster? What filibuster?

Are you really this dense? I quoted another poster that frequents the board even while Tibs is on Sabbatical.

Gee... Years ago, I thought one RichInOhio was bad enough. It seems he's cloned all over the place.

I'd ask you what you were talking about but I'm pretty sure you don't know.