Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

Looks like BBMB in that there is an establishment around here. Once you all team together you will be able to frame the narrative like never before. Anyone who leads a busy life and posts a thread without having in depth knowledge of the content of another thread already addressing a similar topic will be vilified.

That's a scary thought for a forum which should be about diverse thought and opinion.

Also that's a great way to run good people off a forum so be careful just shredding anyone who creates a new topic.

You should stop making excuses and move on and try to handle things a little better. This place is very diverse, there are a couple posters on this thread alone that I totally disagree with on many topics but nobody is a dbag about it. It's a healthy banter. Recognize that you started off on the wrong foot and try again.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

And he needs to be fired based on what. I have seen all of the fire Whaley threads but nobody has given any solid evidence as to why?

Well this guy that doesn't bring anything to the table had a post last year RE the Bills covering for Dareus when he was on his hiatus post suspension.

Few wks later Jerry Sullivan had a news article on this topic.

As many have said I need to give this place a chance...it needs to give me a chance.

Wait, you're taking credit for the scoop in a Jerry Sullivan article!? I think that just about says it all...

Guess it's time to start Three Bills Drive - Scott, where do I PayPal my check? :D:beer:

Everyone gets called an idiot just to get it out of the way, eh?

Is this place littered with irrational hate? I've heard so much about how everyone wants to talk about unique football topics and analytics and facts yet this whole thread has largely been a shoot the messenger deal.

My topic was a kudos for forum freedom....At BBMB you couldn't criticize management...here if you're new you can't say much of anything...even dry humor.

This place has the same feel as those nasty cliques at ones workplace.

And he needs to be fired based on what. I have seen all of the fire Whaley threads but nobody has given any solid evidence as to why?

just an observation of your post and had to add my two cents, which may not add up to too much. I am not a pro whaley man nor am I full blown anti whaley, kind of on the fence. problem is, I have been sitting on this fence for a while now and still no contender or post season. we're going in to his fourth regime where if I'm not mistaken he was named GM at the tail end of the gailey era and then obviously there was marrone and the ryan fiasco and now McD. I think it's a do or die time for him and that wont be any easy feat. brutal schedule, rookie HC and new staff, no established QB, only an off season to learn and master the new schemes and a defense that basically has to start from scratch again after the ryan boys destroyed it. if they don't make it to the post season in 2017 you're inching closer to the reality that it could become a 20 year drought?

if things don't turn around with a quickness regardless of how you or those that don't seem to have any real problem with him as GM may see him gone sooner than later. also imo, I believe pegula went about it all wrong. he should of wiped the slate completely clean and went full blown rebuild from the top down.

all just my opinion

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

just an observation of your post and had to add my two cents, which may not add up to too much. I am not a pro whaley man nor am I full blown anti whaley, kind of on the fence. problem is, I have been sitting on this fence for a while now and still no contender or post season. we're going in to his fourth regime where if I'm not mistaken he was named GM at the tail end of the gailey era and then obviously there was marrone and the ryan fiasco and now McD. I think it's a do or die time for him and that wont be any easy feat. brutal schedule, rookie HC and new staff, no established QB, only an off season to learn and master the new schemes and a defense that basically has to start from scratch again after the ryan boys destroyed it. if they don't make it to the post season in 2017 you're inching closer to the reality that it could become a 20 year drought?

if things don't turn around with a quickness regardless of how you or those that don't seem to have any real problem with him as GM may see him gone sooner than later. also imo, I believe pegula went about it all wrong. he should of wiped the slate completely clean and went full blown rebuild from the top down.

all just my opinion

OK, quick note here. Johnny. Johnny. This. This is something that seems like a somewhat coherent thought. I may not agree with everything, but I think that I may have a discussion with this person.

I apologize for hijacking you like this DaBills, but I think you came in with a reasonable take on why this year may not be the best, and why Whaley may be in a do or die mode based on the capricious nature of the NFL and a brutal schedule and uncertainty as to QB.

Looks like BBMB in that there is an establishment around here. Once you all team together you will be able to frame the narrative like never before. Anyone who leads a busy life and posts a thread without having in depth knowledge of the content of another thread already addressing a similar topic will be vilified.

That's a scary thought for a forum which should be about diverse thought and opinion.

Also that's a great way to run good people off a forum so be careful just shredding anyone who creates a new topic.

Which brings me to you.

Look man, I have been trying to be nice. But let's get real here. You are not the first person the trash Whaley on this board. You are not the 100th.

Rambling about how we are all out to get you does not make your points seem more cogent. It makes you sound more butt hurt. This is the polite, informative part of the program.

Bring something new. Bring something, a new take. Aim for higher discourse. If you think Whaley sucks, please establish why. There are people who agree with you here. Point out the connection with drafting EJ. Point out the Sammy trade (of which my sig will tell you I have doubts). Mention KuJo, and how he came on late for a second round pick and may bust out. Address fact you have. Give groundable reasons for conjecture.

Just please, for the love of god, don't try to hang your laurels on stuff that you commented about that TBN eventually did a half hearted article about months later. People here write articles. No one is impressed. I have tried to list contributors. People that are respected outside of this board. You have proven nothing compared to them.

For the record, I haven't either. I also don't seem eager to shove my junk into a light socket like you seem eager to do so go ahead.

And you seem indecisive and tend to ramble when you ask questions.

Well this gets a prize.

Tell Johhny65 what he's won

A personalized BANHAMMER.

Signed

The internet tough guy.

Perhaps you could learn some etiquette about visiting other folks " homes " . Manners and respectful treatment will earn you the same back.

Seems like all your cohorts whom have jumped in here are pretty decent folks. Did you offend them as much as you have some of us ?

I just cannot see you lasting long here either at this rate and trending.

A Shame too. Probably a good and fine person when not keyboard trolling.

Rooting for the under.

Thinking one or two of our Beloved Mods are just salivating at this jockey Johnny56

Well this gets a prize.

Tell Johhny65 what he's won

A personalized BANHAMMER.

Signed

The internet tough guy.

Perhaps you could learn some etiquette about visiting other folks " homes " . Manners and respectful treatment will earn you the same back.

Seems like all your cohorts whom have jumped in here are pretty decent folks. Did you offend them as much as you have some of us ?

I just cannot see you lasting long here either at this rate and trending.

A Shame too. Probably a good and fine person when not keyboard trolling.

Thinking one or two of our Beloved Mods are just salivating at this jockey Johnny56

My guess is yes, since he led off with "when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB". It seems to be his normal.

all just my opinion

Good post. I have to think you are on point in regard to his leash. The McD hire is his make or break. How many years do you give him and under what circumstance.

My intuitions tell me. McD and his boys might be the ones who decide they can do better at GM and bend Pegulas ear a bit.

Have to give it two drafts in my opinion. That is my timeline for decision making on Whales.

and that, is my two cents on that.

Welcome to the boards 73 !

Thanks!

LOLd