BBMB Refugee Registry

They should have given us a 1 day send off to get everything off our chest and collect as many perma ban's as need be. Or at least say goodbye to people we have talked to for a decade

Right. I don't know most of these people in any other context. If they don't make it over here it's like they were lost at sea. Could have given us a chance to coordinate a move...

...but then again maybe it cuts down on the trolls finding us, maybe not. But either way it would be nice to get some acknowledgement, at least after the fact as opposed to just disappearing *poof* life a ghost in the night.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; CD1

2. Dates active; Dec 2007 - Mar 2017

3. City of residence; Rochester,NY

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. 48

5. List of your fears; I won't live long enough to see the Bills win it all

6. List of your turn ons; Oh No...

7. Fitz or Trent?; Ya gotta be kiddin'

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; Whaaa

9. mrags should stay. True or False; alternate truth

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " - no mo.

Would all you new BBMB refugees be offended if I refer to you as a "mudblood"??...you have experience, you seem ok, but you don't have the pure TBD genetics.

Can't believe that. Totally offended. I thought this place was a welcoming place. I'm outta here.......................oh, wait, that's right. I don't give a ****. :flirt:

Would all you new BBMB refugees be offended if I refer to you as a "mudblood"??...you have experience, you seem ok, but you don't have the pure TBD genetics.

Just don't call me late for dinner ;)

I'm reporting you to a moderator for injecting politics into a Bills thread.

Oh....wait....this is not the Buffalo Bills Message Board. Never mind!

you'd be right to do that. Its against the rules. People don't mess with tom. He is one of a half handful of folks people don't spar with out of common sense.

But if some Joe blow said that it would likely cause a meltdown.

I like halfblood. Muggle would also be acceptable.

Haha. Cool with that. Couldn't really argue with that even pre-MB merger...

I like halfblood. Muggle would also be acceptable.

No. Not freakin muggle, Ghost.

Never muggle.

All displaced members of the former Buffalo Bills Message Board will be required to register here in this thread. Please provide the following:

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years;

2. Dates active;

3. City of residence;

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs.

5. List of your fears;

6. List of your turn ons;

7. Fitz or Trent?;

8. Have you ever tried reattata?;

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " ________________.

Compliance with the BBMB Registry grants you full posting rights here at TBD and the status as Probationary Idiot under the DCT Act of 1998. Failure to comply means your status on the Stadium Wall and Off the Wall is invalid and limits you to the un-policed Tribal zones of PPP and MLB.

1.) Metal Gear Rex, OhYeah?

2.) 2003 - Dday

3.) Rochester

4.) 15

5.) Spiders and snakes

6.) T and A

7.) Fitz

8.) Not sure what this is

9.) Stay, I don't know who that is or what it is but I don't think things should be banished/censored just because you don't like/agree with them

10.) Ralph is .... not anything as he is dead

For all you newbies --- if you ever get a chance to taste Boyst's meat, you have to go for it .

It is the sweetest, biggest, and most tender piece of meat you will ever put in your mouth. Many of us look toward to it at the home opener.

For all you newbies --- if you ever get a chance to taste Boyst's meat, you have to go for it .

It is the sweetest, biggest, and most tender piece of meat you will ever put in your mouth. Many of us look toward to it at the home opener.

Mead, buddy...you really need to rephrase your sentiments.