official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Sometimes mods would give infractions just because they disagreed with your point of view. They would not say that but exactly but it was pretty obvious as they would struggle to justify the "reason". I'm glad its shut down.

I got infracted for being "off topic" for posting the Alien conspiracy guy meme on a Marrone vs Whaley rumor thread.

Also, was I the only one that couldn't stand WYO after she became a mod?

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coc was there for everyone to read. correct. then why didn't the mods, (or at least one mod) read it themselves. i don't think being a mod was easy at all, but it doesn't excuse any mod from putting their own spin on the board. it amazing that this same mod, still can't account for these ****ty actions. he wasn't even brave enough to give me a proper explanation when he was called out on it. it was a total d-bag move, and some were annoyed by it. god forbid anyone stood up for themselves. well...now that mod doesn't have that power anymore. he's neutered like he neutered so many posters. the guy is just a bag of dicks.

I was banned in my last week on BBMB. I don't know why.

WOOT WOOT!

two questions... where's Jay?

and... does it strike anyone else as odd that the troublemakers kept their names but the fun admins just giving everyone a great place to commune are hiding under new names?

i'm willing to move, as should everyone else. but just like them not to be held accountable.

what's even more telling is that those mods kept their names on another board, (that most of us aren't on) and are strutting around all proud about it like they have nothing to hide. they come to this board, and suddenly they're new guys. think there's a reason for that?

again, the past is the past, but it's pretty evident they're not willing to own up for poor actions.

I was banned in my last week on BBMB. I don't know why.

yeah...because you were such a problem. it amazes me how two individuals can let a basic moderator power go to their head. i guess when life is that boring, that's how it goes.

the coc was there for everyone to read. correct. then why didn't the mods, (or at least one mod) read it themselves. i don't think being a mod was easy at all, but it doesn't excuse any mod from putting their own spin on the board. it amazing that this same mod, still can't account for these ****ty actions. he wasn't even brave enough to give me a proper explanation when he was called out on it. it was a total d-bag move, and some were annoyed by it. god forbid anyone stood up for themselves. well...now that mod doesn't have that power anymore. he's neutered like he neutered so many posters. the guy is just a bag of dicks.

wondering if this d-bag is the same guy I'm talking about. But from what I saw it seemed everyone loved this guy and wanted to be punished more like masochists

last season he was awful but Tyrod has never had a season like Blake did in 2015. We got to give Blake credit for his play that year. I do not believe Blake is a great QB in anyway myself

Blake Bortles career has been made up of garbage time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/28/blake-bortles-is-the-king-of-garbage-time-stat-padding/

The guy I keep referring to may have decided he didn't want you there anymore. In his book that was a good enough reason, that's why I avoided him like the plague.

Oh I know he didn't want me there. 90% of my infractions were from him.

I'm telling all of you from experience,

disrespect mods or admin here and see where it gets you.

Had to love when a thread in the "Anything But" forum got conversational (you know...fun) and the terminator would come lock it up. Locked threads were even a surprise as the SOP recently was delete like it never happened.

I will say I was largely ignored by the mods, but lack the hot takes of some of you.

Had to love when a thread in the "Anything But" forum got conversational (you know...fun) and the terminator would come lock it up. Locked threads were even a surprise as the SOP recently was delete like it never happened.

I will say I was largely ignored by the mods, but lack the hot takes of some of you.

The Anything But forum used to be awesome.

I'm telling all of you from experience,

disrespect mods or admin here and see where it gets you.

umm... why would we do that?

we have no interest in disrespecting anyone here.

the fact that you think posting a surprised gif in a surprising thread is "disrespecting mods" says a lot about you.

Edited by likei've

actually that would only be the case if your ex was sitting at said dinner table. and if that was the case the best thing to do would have an open, honest conversation and lay all the cards on the table.

if my ex showed up at dinner hiding behind a new name it would be kind of weird.

No, the ex girlfriend is BBMB. She ran off to Belize, snitched on Tony Soprano, whatever. Now there's a nice new girl, TSW, and the constant pining for BBMB and post-mortems on all the inconsiderate things she did starts weirding everyone out.

umm... why would we do that?

we have no interest in disrespecting anyone here.

the fact that you think posting a surprised gif in a surprising thread is "disrespecting mods" says a lot about you.

It sounds like some BBMB members would argue with Mods or admin and I wanted to advise everyone there is a low tolerance for it here on TBD.

Edited by brofist61

No, the ex girlfriend is BBMB. She ran off to Belize, snitched on Tony Soprano, whatever. Now there's a nice new girl, TSW, and the constant pining for BBMB and post-mortems on all the inconsiderate things she did starts weirding everyone out.

nope. i'm telling you right now that's not at all what's happening.

the BBMB is done and gone. i can honestly say from what i can tell this place is much more comfortable.

the problem is the ex girlfriend is also here and trying to make it seem like we're the ones that snitched to Tony. she's here hiding under a new name and trying to spin doctor everything.

that's all this conversation is really about. all i want is the ex to tell everyone her real name, and be accountable for her actions.

if she doesn't that's all well and good. we're all going to get new girlfriends and settle down. because in the end we're not the ones hiding. you dont think it's weird that some posters would show up under disguises?

do you want people like that here? if they can be that devious, what else are they capable of?

Edited by likei've

It sounds like some BBMB members would argue with Mods or admin and I wanted to advise everyone there is a low tolerance for it here on TBD.

how does it sound at all like that? care to explain?

i'd love to hear this well thought out, carefully articulated explanation.

BBMB sounds like a stupid place for jerks and most of you new scum come across like battered women served with lemon butter. Serious Stockholm Syndrome going around on your old board. Fear not, fresh fish; we will mend your broken hearts and teach you how to love again. That or grind you into dust trying. Point is, this is a safe space and you're all kinda welcome here I guess. Make yourselves at home but don't make TBD like the sh@#$hole home you just got kicked out of.

It sounds like some BBMB members would argue with Mods or admin and I wanted to advise everyone there is a low tolerance for it here on TBD

Actually I never said a word to the MOD because he was drunk with power and I really enjoyed discussing Bills football. There is no reasoning with a wall.

I was on BBMB probably the day before its destruction. While at points the topics got nauseating with the same stuff, I will miss it especially once we got to training camp on. Plus after bad losses the place was a flaming hilarious wasteland. Look forward to being here though in a new home.