Nathan Peterman

everyone still looking for the savior.... laughable. no Andrew Lucks in this draft. move on. TT is it for now...

And yet we have to go back almost a decade if not more to find a draft that hadn't yielded at least one current starter.

Not every class will have a generational talent like Luck.

That's why they are called generational talents.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love Nate Peterman but the 2nd round is way way too early...maybe 3rd round if qbs start flying off the board but no way at 44. I like him over Webb & Kizer but Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky are clearly ahead of Peterman. I think Peterman would make an excellent plug not play backup....much more polished than guys like ej and cardale...he's more like a 4th round guy and we're still lacking a 4th pick....

if a guy pans out, where he was taken isn't as important as who took him. If he is a legitimate passing QB, do you want to look back and see a team in the early 3rd or late 2nd round take him just because the "value" wasn't right on draft day? Edited by Woodman19

His positive traits read very well and the fact that he's ahead of every other QB in terms of acclimating to a pro offense is a big plus for him that'll probably get him drafted a little sooner than most think.

This thread has gone back and forth on which type of QB is the ideal type to draft, the guy with intangibles, accuracy, high football IQ, throws with anticipation yet has physical limitations vs. the guy with all the physical tools in the world but lacking in experience with a pro system, lacking experience with anticipation throws, lacking experience with full field reads. So which one do you want? Because thus far in this 17 year drought the Bills have opted for the guy with all the physical tools in hopes that they can coach him up in the areas he's lacking. Losman, big arm, athletic, could move... Manuel, same, Jones, also pretty much the same save for he's probably not quite the same athlete as Manuel or Losman. So they've gambled on those guys... maybe it's time they take a shot on a guy with all the mental tools but lacks some of the physical abilities as some others. And he's a fit for the offense they're going to be running. He's on my radar for them, maybe in the third.

I think the Derek Carr comparison is a little rich. Had a great senior bowl game but he is the kid that had to transfer from Tennessee because Josh Dobbs took his spot.

Oh hell no...........

Reminds me of Alex Van Pelt. Doesn't look like he has a fastball. Every throw is touch. Too bad we can't combine him and Cardale into one player.

20130110-nussbaum-wu-black-white-cookie.

Peterman looks like a pretty good prospect. Better than most QBs I think.

He has most of the traits you see from top NFL QBs (poise, accuracy, reads the whole field, throws with anticipation).

I'd consider this guy in the 3rd round.

Edited by jrober38

Peterman looks like a pretty good prospect. Better than most QBs I think.

He has most of the traits you see from top NFL QBs (poise, accuracy, reads the whole field, throws with anticipation).

I'd consider this guy in the 3rd round.

If he's got day 2 predictions for where he's taken....use our 2nd IMO. With pro style experience, he might be ready for the #2 role this coming season.

If he's got day 2 predictions for where he's taken....use our 2nd IMO. With pro style experience, he might be ready for the #2 role this coming season.

I've seen him anywhere from round 2 to round 5.

He's definitely a draft favourite from a lot of respected analysts I listen to. As I said, he's got the traits you see from other elite QBs.

If we wind up with him I'd be happy. I like him in round 3 but if we take him in round 2 I'll be fine with it.

I've seen him anywhere from round 2 to round 5.

He's definitely a draft favourite from a lot of respected analysts I listen to. As I said, he's got the traits you see from other elite QBs.

If we wind up with him I'd be happy. I like him in round 3 but if we take him in round 2 I'll be fine with it.

I look at it as we liked Wilson and Prescott (according to reports) but didn't pull the trigger earlier. Don't make the mistake again.

I look at it as we liked Wilson and Prescott (according to reports) but didn't pull the trigger earlier. Don't make the mistake again.

Yeah but Doug Whaley is still calling the shots.

He likes big, strong, athletic QBs who can throw the ball a mile.