2017 NFL combine

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jayskurski

One #NFLCombine observation for #Bills fans: Multiple NFL people, unsolicited, have told me what a good hire Sean McDermott is.

Time will tell but based on his interviews he seems very focused and meticulous. It's quite refreshing.

Hopefully none of the qbs will be drafted by the bills. Need serious help in the db, wr, and lber positions. So far the fo seems as if they have trouble identifying quality wrs that are of starting caliber.

Yep- we have too many holes-RT,WR,S,CB,LB and another S and WR. With us cap strapped, and not having a 4th rounder, and Whaley in a must win situation- I am thinking we will wait on QB and go with Tyrod- and try and find starters at need positions

Peter King predicted this am that Kizer will go first of all the QBs based on he's hearing...

:lol::doh::lol::doh: these friggin team never learn, always going for potential instead of production.

Here we go

@chasegoodbread

#49ers' John Lynch: DeShone Kizer "blew the doors off" in his interview with the club Wednesday night.

#NFLCombine

please please let this happen

@jayskurski

One #NFLCombine observation for #Bills fans: Multiple NFL people, unsolicited, have told me what a good hire Sean McDermott is.

The first hire that I have really liked since Wade.

I like the Height and Hand Size. Can he throw over the middle though?

Better passer than Tyrod. Weighs less than Cardale. Super Bowl!

Universally known as 'Treadwelling it'.

"Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline passes along "word" that Clemson WR Mike Williams will wait for the Tigers' Pro Day to run the forty-yard dash"

Hello, pick number 10.

@CharlesRobinson

#MichiganState DL Malik McDowell measured 6-6 1/4, 295 pounds, 10 1/2 hands. 83 inch wingspan. #NFLCombine

Bloke I liked your posts on the old board, cmon man were so thin at wr we cant field a starting offense. Our linebacking corp is non existent. If we had to cover a hai lary pass today, we wouldnt have enough dbs to do anything. Those 3 positions are super critical with either three needing a substantial upgrade over dline prospects.

Bloke I liked your posts on the old board, cmon man were so thin at wr we cant field a starting offense. Our linebacking corp is non existent. If we had to cover a hai lary pass today, we wouldnt have enough dbs to do anything. Those 3 positions are super critical with either three needing a substantial upgrade over dline prospects.

You pick in the top 10, you take an elite talent. I can make a great case for McDowell to be considered BPA when we pick.

I get the needs elsewhere but Malik is an absolute stud. A lot depends on who's left but he's high on my list if he's there.

You pick in the top 10, you take an elite talent. I can make a great case for McDowell to be considered BPA when we pick.

I get the needs elsewhere but Malik is an absolute stud. A lot depends on who's left but he's high on my list if he's there.

No what you do is trade out of there gain another pick to fill another Whaley created void.

Paired with the Arthritis news, has Malik jumped over Allen?