2017 NFL combine

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@adamschefter

Bama's Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN

Reuben Foster was scheduled to do team interviews tonight and team tests Saturday; now scheduled to fly home to Tuscaloosa on Saturday.

All one NFL spokesman would say was that Reuben Foster was being sent home for "personal reasons" and did not want to comment any further.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@adamschefter

Bama's Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN

Reuben Foster was scheduled to do team interviews tonight and team tests Saturday; now scheduled to fly home to Tuscaloosa on Saturday.

All one NFL spokesman would say was that Reuben Foster was being sent home for "personal reasons" and did not want to comment any further.

He was probably too embarrassed to wear one of those hospital gowns.

Good. Kid is a BEAST at his best.

Also:

@ezlazar

As if Christian McCaffrey's day couldn't get any better he also ran a 6.57 3-Cone. The 2nd fastest by an RB at the #NFLCombine since 2003.

It's time we get our Marshall Faulk

@adamschefter

idiot, way to lose millions, wont fit McDs high character players.

Wow Foster is mental, huh? I was not aware. Between his erratic behavior and his injury, he just fell into the 20s.

As for McDowell - I'm not ever going to second guess a GM for drafting skilled defensive linemen, pass rushers, or QBs with high picks. That's what high picks are for in my view.

@bryanbroaddus

Not defending Reuben Foster in @AdamSchefter report but from my experience here if a player is waiting for MRI it can be a very long day.

This shouldn't distract us from the fact that Mitch Trubisky is now making everyone call him "Mitchell"

@caplannfl

At least five teams that I know of inside Combine workout timed Fournette between 4.46-4.48.

#OhioState safety Malik Hooker has measured 6-1, 206 pounds, 10 3/4 hands, 33 1/4 arms, 77 3/4 wingspan. #NFLCombine

Wow. Impressive hands and arm length. Wonder how the surgery is going to affect his draft slot. We're really going to be in a position to get a stud or trade down with someone who's got their eye on a stud. Should be a great day. Really hope we don't go OL in rd 1 unless we trade back

@charlesrobinson

#OhioState S Malik Hooker was clearly the guy who created buzz in the room. Huge hands and big wingspan. "Turnover machine." #NFLCombine

#LSU safety Jamal Adams has measured 5-11 3/4, 214 pounds, 9 1/4 hands, 33 3/8 arms, 75 1/2 wingspan. #NFLCombine

Wow. Impressive hands and arm length. Wonder how the surgery is going to affect his draft slot. We're really going to be in a position to get a stud or trade down with someone who's got their eye on a stud. Should be a great day. Really hope we don't go OL in rd 1 unless we trade back

Silly thing is he started only a year because he was behind two NFL safeties! tOSU is an NFL factory at the moment.

@charlesrobinson

#OhioState S Malik Hooker was clearly the guy who created buzz in the room. Huge hands and big wingspan. "Turnover machine." #NFLCombine

#LSU safety Jamal Adams has measured 5-11 3/4, 214 pounds, 9 1/4 hands, 33 3/8 arms, 75 1/2 wingspan. #NFLCombine

Hooker is the one I want at 10, I don't care about the surgeries he is the type of player you can wait on. I don't want Adams, he is a safe pick but if your using a top 10 pick on a safety you need the game wrecker.

@chrisbrownbills

Mike Williams will not run the 40 here at the Combine. Will wait until his pro day. #Bills

@4joshreed

Clemson WR Mike Williams had informal meeting with the #Bills. Says he would love chance to team up with Sammy Watkins again

CB measurements:

Adoree' Jackson: 5-10, 186

Sidney Jones: 6-0, 186

Desmond King: 5-9 7/8, 201

Gareon Conley: 6-0, 195

Edited by YoloinOhio

@chrisbrownbills

Mike Williams will not run the 40 here at the Combine. Will wait until his pro day. #Bills

@4joshreed

Clemson WR Mike Williams had informal meeting with the #Bills. Says he would love chance to team up with Sammy Watkins again

CB measurements:

Adoree' Jackson: 5-10, 186

Sidney Jones: 6-0, 186

Desmond King: 5-9 7/8, 201

Gareon Conley: 6-0, 195

thanks for thr updates..

#LengthMatters

#Colorado CB Ahkello Witherspoon measured 6-2 3/4, 198 pounds, 9 7/8 hands, 33 inch arms, 79 3/8 wingspan.

#Louisville S Josh Harvey-Clemons measured 6-4 1/4, 217 pounds, 10 3/8 hands, 35 3/8 arms, 82 5/8 wingspan.

I was just commenting in the Gilmore thread that this class is deeper in athletic guys that have BOTH size and length than any class I can remember.

I mean, look at a guy like Kevin King, who's no better than a R3 prospect on a lot of boards...and he's 6'3" with 33" arms

I was just commenting in the Gilmore thread that this class is deeper in athletic guys that have BOTH size and length than any class I can remember.

I mean, look at a guy like Kevin King, who's no better than a R3 prospect on a lot of boards...and he's 6'3" with 33" arms

Just the first lot of DB's on this from Arif. Everyone highlighted has 32"+ arm length.

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/838032518137905153

Chris Godwin, PSU WR with a 4.42 (unofficial). That might just be my guy this year.

@adamschefter

You think Ernie Adams is behind this like me?