Film on Jairus Byrd

cover1

One thing about Jairus...He was never fast to begin with...He's had foot and knee problems now...and he's 30...

At this point his stock could not be lower IMHO...It's a testament to exactly how poor the Bills depth chart is at Safety that I would even consider bringing him in on a one-year "prove it" deal...But I would...A part of me died admitting it though... ;)

Some people have CRS apparently

Looks like it. Not just from the Me-First Team-Second crap he pulled here, but also from the significant decline in play he had. Saints got burned badly on that deal.

PFF is such a hack site, they practically admit it themselves. They've always overrated Byrd for some reason.

I watched him play a bunch this past year, he's still a better than average FS.

Take away the emotions we have over the time he was in Buffalo, he is worth 3 to 4 million per year and would be an upgrade.

I'm on board if we pick him up.

I watched him play a bunch this past year, he's still a better than average FS.

Take away the emotions we have over the time he was in Buffalo, he is worth 3 to 4 million per year and would be an upgrade.

I'm on board if we pick him up.

Had his best game towards the end of the season. Depending on the money demands, he'd be worth bringing back, considering the Bills lack of depth at Safety.

A sub 2 million dollar contract for one year is the most I would give him. If the Bills could get him at 2 million or less I would honestly take it. It gives the team an option at safety that is far better than what the team has previously had in the past two seasons. He has been healthier the past two seasons but has had mixed levels of performance. Given the cost could be fairly cheap I wouldn't mind a return.