Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

Jelani Jenkins signed with Oakland. Funny enough, he was the cut-price hope for WLB I had should Zach not come back.

Guess the Raiders felt the same way :D

Any numbers on that deal? I'm starting to feel like Zach's money is going to be closer to 5 per than 8.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 50s51 seconds ago

More

Ian Rapoport Retweeted CSE Talent

FA LB Zach Brown with new representation and hes slated to visit the #Bills, his former team, after he leaves the #Dolphins.

Alright, alright, al-Righ-ite... Get it done Whaley. Or maybe the Fish will overpay to keep him from coming back to us. Could be a win/win. Prestons courting may be working after all.

Dolphins signed LB Kiko Alonso to a four-year, $28.8 million contract.

The deal reportedly includes $18.5 million guaranteed. For whatever reason, this was one of the Dolphins' top goals this offseason. Alonso was a restricted free agent tendered at the first-round ($3.91 million) level. Alonso didn't necessarily stay healthy in 2016, dealing with hand and hamstring injuries, but he finally stayed on the field. He played over 1,000 snaps across 15 games, ringing up 115 tackles, two interceptions and a forced fumble. Pro Football Focus rated his play as below average, but the Dolphins obviously see room for improvement. The 'Fins have dabbled with the idea of moving MLB Alonso to the weak-side, but he seems to want to remain in the middle.

Dolphins signed LB Kiko Alonso to a four-year, $28.8 million contract.

The deal reportedly includes $18.5 million guaranteed. For whatever reason, this was one of the Dolphins' top goals this offseason. Alonso was a restricted free agent tendered at the first-round ($3.91 million) level. Alonso didn't necessarily stay healthy in 2016, dealing with hand and hamstring injuries, but he finally stayed on the field. He played over 1,000 snaps across 15 games, ringing up 115 tackles, two interceptions and a forced fumble. Pro Football Focus rated his play as below average, but the Dolphins obviously see room for improvement. The 'Fins have dabbled with the idea of moving MLB Alonso to the weak-side, but he seems to want to remain in the middle.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news/?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

Kiko got paid

I am good with this. He is not nearly worth it. Probably means the Zach Brown interest is over for the Fish.

Numbers on Jelani Jenkins. I swear, I'm kidnapping Reggie one of these days.

@caplannfl

New #Raiders LB Jelani Jenkins signed a 1-year deal worth $1m with $100k fully gtd. Another $1m available with incentives.

Whatever happened to the days where the raiders gave out horrible overpriced contracts and screwed it up for everyone else

Doesnt seem like THAT long ago

Numbers on Jelani Jenkins. I swear, I'm kidnapping Reggie one of these days.

@caplannfl

Nice add for the raiders, especially st that price. i would've loved to snatch him up for that $.

New #Raiders LB Jelani Jenkins signed a 1-year deal worth $1m with $100k fully gtd. Another $1m available with incentives.