Watson is a Franchise QB

Mikie2times

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im taking a qb at 10....i dont want to fix accuracy issues coming out of college

if they decide to take a qb at 10 then so be it but just know your probably passing by a elite player at another position for a player that will probably not be ready in year 1

WR - we need a player that can be leaned on heavily in the worst kind of way here.....yes....we have Watkins who just went though a very injury plagued season.....Woods is not returning the HCs calls and past those 2 we have NOTHING that can consistantly be counted on to catch 10 balls a game.

S - Our safety position is in shambles.....Willaims might come back but what does it say about that position that our best player cant make it through a full season

BOTH of those positions might have a elite player there for us to select at 10

If we are gonna have to take a qb that is gonna need to be developed I would rather do it in round 2

You mean like the supposedly ELITE player the Bills drafted in the 1st rd last year (Shaq Lawson) instead of say Dak Prescott??

Or perhaps the other supposedly ELITE player the Bills drafted in the 2nd rd last year (Reggie Ragland) instead of say Dak Prescott??

The point is there are NO guaranteed ELITE players at any position in the draft regardless of the round they were chosen...

if im taking a qb at 10....i dont want to fix accuracy issues coming out of college

if they decide to take a qb at 10 then so be it but just know your probably passing by a elite player at another position for a player that will probably not be ready in year 1

WR - we need a player that can be leaned on heavily in the worst kind of way here.....yes....we have Watkins who just went though a very injury plagued season.....Woods is not returning the HCs calls and past those 2 we have NOTHING that can consistantly be counted on to catch 10 balls a game.

S - Our safety position is in shambles.....Willaims might come back but what does it say about that position that our best player cant make it through a full season

BOTH of those positions might have a elite player there for us to select at 10

If we are gonna have to take a qb that is gonna need to be developed I would rather do it in round 2

You mean like the supposedly ELITE player the Bills drafted in the 1st rd last year (Shaq Lawson) instead of say Dak Prescott??

Or perhaps the other supposedly ELITE player the Bills drafted in the 2nd rd last year (Reggie Ragland) instead of say Dak Prescott??

The point is there are NO guaranteed ELITE players at any position in the draft regardless of the round they were chosen...

I know your trying to make a point....I am just not sure what it is.

I know your trying to make a point....I am just not sure what it is.

Just draft the best F***kin QB you can find in round 1.... Is that a little clearer for you?

The quality of the player chosen at pick #10 (whether QB or any other position for that matter) is bound to be significantly better than the one you could choose in round 2

I want the best QB the Bills can get (assuming they can identify one when they see one)

Wouldn't Dak Prescott have been a good 1st or 2nd round pick last year for ANYTEAM???

Just draft the best F***kin QB you can find in round 1.... Is that a little clearer for you?

The quality of the player chosen at pick #10 (whether QB or any other position for that matter) is bound to be significantly better than the one you could choose in round 2

I want the best QB the Bills can get (assuming they can identify one when they see one)

Wouldn't Dak Prescott have been a good 1st or 2nd round pick last year for ANYTEAM???

Even if he's the next EJ?

you know that was a move of desperation, right ?

; )

Of course, just responding to the first sentance...... just pick the best QB in round 1. I'm pointing out how wrong that can be. If you are pre-determined what position you will draft, regardless of value, failure is almost guaranteed.

So....desperation might not be the best way to go.

Edited by Augie

If the bills felt that was being true to their board......im on board

It is not what I personally would do.....I would take the best WR or Safety at 10.......or trade down (corey davis is my guy at 10)

Then trade UP to get Mahonnes

restructure TT's contract.....with the idea that Mahonnes holds the clipboard in year 1

Id be on board with this too. That arm talent is crazy. Jus needs to get used to taking snaps under center.

"The height is the height. This is how God made me. My hands are this size. I can't really control that."

He's listed at 6-3 and 215 pounds, and there's been speculation about, yes, his hands being too small.

Report that Trubisky is too short , now this. Combine will tell the tale of the tape.

Can anyone name a QB that had accuracy issues coming into the draft that actually got fixed in his career?

Manual had good tools but inaccurate

Losman had good tools but inaccurate

Fitzmagic had good tools but inaccurate

Edwards had good tools but inaccurate and so on.......

Edited by Iraq Vet