The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

A bit of irony here, but does anyone recall which Senator asked Jeff Sessions the confirmation hearing question that caused Sessions to recuse himself from the Russia probe....yep...Al Franken! Then a few weeks later Al was gone and the Russia nonsense went into full attack mode. 

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump Turns On Fox News: 'Sure Ain't What It Used To Be'

I wonder why FOX News would turn on this guy?   

Did they finally see the light,  that this guy is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?

Are they tired of his abusing the Conservative platform? 

They put Paul Ryan on the board. The guy Trump literally ran out of office during his peak "get rich in Congress" years. 

Fox has always been the same coin, just different side, as CNN/MSNBC. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That was when he was a Democrat and before he became a racist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe/Russian spy amirite?

Just keep telling yourself, as you watch it: "He's literally Hitler!"

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump Turns On Fox News: 'Sure Ain't What It Used To Be'

I wonder why FOX News would turn on this guy?   

Did they finally see the light,  that this guy is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?

Are they tired of his abusing the Conservative platform? 

Short answer? The boy's wives want to be invited on the NYC and DC cocktail circuit.

:-) 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That was when he was a Democrat and before he became a racist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe/Russian spy amirite?

I don't know.  It looks like he's got that OK hand signal, sending out white supremacy messages out to the masses.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I know his movies have been bad for a long while now, but I respect how Adam Sandler and the people in his orbit generally avoid politics in favor of comedy.

Kak6PNx0_bigger.jpg
David Spade to avoid bashing Trump on late-night show: ‘I don’t want half the crowd tuning me out’ (link: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/24/david-spade-to-avoid-bashing-trump-on-late-night-s/) washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/…

9:18 PM · Jul 24, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Today the headline of the Orlando Sentinel "Mueller rejects Trump claims" and then does not state one claim that was refuted. It is also printed in article that Mueller " did not give comfort to Republicans striving to undermine his investigations credibility" , which is absurd. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1