The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

oh don't be silly! The MSM simply reports the news, they don't create or editorialize it. /super sarc tag

It's maddening. Pop over to the OTW thread on the shootings. So many posts about evil racist Republicans condoning this. They see this  ? and believe it.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is right. Trump is basically stirring up the hateful to acts of violence 

By that measure, the Dayton killings are fully on the Dems and antifa supporting MSM.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's maddening. Pop over to the OTW thread on the shootings. So many posts about evil racist Republicans condoning this. They see this  ? and believe it.

I'm not sure how long that thread can stay in OTW. It went down a political rabbit hole several pages back.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

By that measure, the Dayton killings are fully on the Dems and antifa supporting MSM.

No, you'd need different measures to measure what Trump incites and what peaceful protesters do. False equivalence is the same as untruthfulness 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you'd need different measures to measure what Trump incites and what peaceful protesters do. False equivalence is the same as untruthfulness 

Antifa are peaceful?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure how long that thread can stay in OTW. It went down a political rabbit hole several pages back.

I had a reply written a few times but decided getting suspended isn't worth it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Antifa are peaceful?

Loud, but peaceful. Do you condemn white nationals as much as you do those people? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh please, he started his campaign by scapegoating the very people who were murdered in El Paso, and the shooter echoed his hateful, vile rhetoric. A president saying those things should be held accountable. 

Remember when he wanted to torture muslim terrorists families? Not hearing that now. Why? The dude is white. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He is right. Trump is basically stirring up the hateful to acts of violence 

I'm not going to blame politicians for Dayton and El Paso but if we're blaming politicians for El Paso then we have to blame those that have allowed essentially open borders due to  their lack of taking action on it for decades.  Trump is trying to solve the problem left in his lap by others. 

• Like (+1) 1

They'll never own it -- but it's true. The source of division the past three years hasn't been Trump. It's been the MSM in their desperate attempt to make their fake Russian Conspiracy narrative stick. 

"When you're fighting Nazis, everything is justifiable -- including propagandizing and lying to your audience."

• Like (+1) 2

Did anyone condemn Obama when mass shootings happened under his watch?

The hypocrisy by these scumbag Democrats and leftists never cease to amaze me.

These braindead anti-American pricks never put the blame where it SOLELY belongs...... on the shooters.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"When you're fighting Nazis, everything is justifiable -- including propagandizing and lying to your audience."

We are basically being subjected to a form of taqiyya by our own elected representatives and the MSM.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everytime I think the Left can't act more insane.....................they prove me wrong

Yikes. The NYT accidentally conveyed what Trump said in a headline.

The left went ballistic...................

Hey, @nytimes — what happened to “The Truth Is Worth It?” Not the truth. Not worth it.

EBQRpC0XUAIO3A0.png

Media - “We must stand fearless in this dangerous time, and like firefighters we must rush toward the story, no matter the cost”

Same media -“Some people are upset with us on Twitter. Change tomorrow’s front page headline so they are happy.”

EBQTVVrXoAA2OyS.jpg............and surprise, surprise they are still unhappy