The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

JC?

you are kidding?

LBJ as well, but you already figured out what a travesty that was...

JEC, by the way, he always signed with the full formal name, WJC was the first to use nicknames in official documents (which is fine...)

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Everyone is a clinical psychiatrist these days.

Don't forget that the left is also now full of: Constitutional scholars, experts on flag etiquette, body language experts, intelligence experts, and (soon to be if his taxes are released) tax law/real estate experts.

It's really amazing how they magically become experts on every imaginable subject that is presented in the daily Democrat talking points memo.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget that the left is also now full of: Constitutional scholars, experts on flag etiquette, body language experts, intelligence experts, and (soon to be if his taxes are released) tax law/real estate experts.

It's really amazing how they magically become experts on every imaginable subject that is presented in the daily Democrat talking points memo.

You forgot economics, genetics, and meteorology.

But when you're an expert in intersectionality, you're an expert in everything. 

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You forgot economics, genetics, and meteorology.

But when you're an expert in intersectionality, you're an expert in everything. 

lots of people like that in my life, and they say they highly admire intellectuals

when i ask them who their favourite intellectual of all time is, they think of themself.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

lots of people like that in my life, and they say they highly admire intellectuals

when i ask them who their favourite intellectual of all time is, they think of themself.

Have we met?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In a Twitter thread, Lavin soon announced her resignation from the magazine and apologized to Gaertner over the error. She also criticized ICE, saying it was not “acceptable” for the agency to attack her personally over her mistake.

“This has been a wild and difficult week. I owe ICE agent Justin Gaertner a sincere apology for spreading an rumor about his tattoo,” she said. “However, I do not think it is acceptable for a federal agency to target a private citizen for a good faith, hastily rectified error.”

So it's not a problem for her to falsely and intentionally accuse a disabled veteran of being a Nazi, trying to get him fired, but she's the ***** victim because the agency who employed that man criticized her sloppy and stupid "work"?

Yeah, this B word will fit right in teaching college courses on journalism.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Yes, meltdown. Most of your posts are incoherent. Get some sun. Take a nap. Step away from the computer.

Don't just do it for you. Show the board what addition by subtraction really looks like.

You can do. Just step away.

He actually managed to be the one and only person I've put on ignore here.

I don't miss seeing his posts.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So it's not a problem for her to falsely and intentionally accuse a disabled veteran of being a Nazi, trying to get him fired, but she's the ***** victim because the agency who employed that man criticized her sloppy and stupid "work"?

Yeah, this B word will fit right in teaching college courses on journalism.

Hired as an adjunct.  Big deal.  

So Shppard Smith and Bret Baier conspired to take Judge Jeanine off the air for telling the truth on her show and the FOX execs went along with it.

If FOX has any balls Smith and Baier should be fired IMMEDIATELY.

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

So Shppard Smith and Bret Baier conspired to take Judge Jeanine off the air for telling the truth on her show and the FOX execs went along with it.

If FOX has any balls Smith and Baier should be fired IMMEDIATELY.

Link?