The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I love my country and the ideals upon which it was founded, none of this has ever been about Trump for me.

I don't believe that at all. If a Democrat was crapping all over checks and balances, had committed crimes, was profiting directly from the presidency and was scapegoating people you'd sing a very different tune. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I don't believe that at all. If a Democrat was crapping all over checks and balances, had committed crimes, was profiting directly from the presidency and was scapegoating people you'd sing a very different tune. 

I understand how you wouldn't believe that, considering your memory stretches back 30 seconds tops. 

All of the work I've done on this board over the years I've been here speak to this issue. I've called out both sides, and continue to do so. 

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

But you are so proud that he's a scumbag and nothing sticks to him. 

Once again, you are 100% wrong.  The darts represent the false attributions in his job as President.   DR hasn't defended Trump the man, nor the various closed cases where he or his associates were found of wrongdoing.

But keep trying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand how you wouldn't believe that, considering your memory stretches back 30 seconds tops. 

All of the work I've done on this board over the years I've been here speak to this issue. I've called out both sides, and continue to do so. 

You mean the conspiracy theories you have spread to excuse away Trump's malfeasance? You posted video of Obama whispering to a Russia he will have more room after the election over and over again as if that proved anything, yet all the secret meetings, lost notes, no aides present with Putin along with the Trump Towers meeting and you just wave that away. Both sides?? 

Come on 

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

And seriously....that looks nothing like Trump. Missing a bunch of chins for starters! 

You should really take a break from the keyboard.  Pretty much everything you're posting today is based on some meltdown reaction that seemingly has you foaming at the mouth.

Take a break. Get some sun. Go for a walk.  Wipe the foam off your mouth.

Try again tomorrow.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, GG said:

Once again, you are 100% wrong.  The darts represent the false attributions in his job as President.   DR hasn't defended Trump the man, nor the various closed cases where he or his associates were found of wrongdoing.

But keep trying.

Sorry, a bunch of those are not false and happened during his job as president.

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who are you, and what have you done with TYTT?

Joe, you should understand at this point that my contention has never been that the media are doing a good job, that they are not a major problem, or that they engage in honest behavior.

My contention is that you cannot punish them with ex-post facto laws, and that freedom of speech and of the press are paramount.

The President agrees with me.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

You should really take a break from the keyboard.  Pretty much everything you're posting today is based on some meltdown reaction that seemingly has you foaming at the mouth.

Take a break. Get some sun. Go for a walk.  Wipe the foam off your mouth.

Try again tomorrow.

So that cartoon of Trump is how you see him, isn't it? 

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Cartoons don't make me batschittcrazy.

Take a break.

Try again tomorrow.

c'mon, some peoples are so batshit that cartoons gives them a reason to commit murder and riot, and the lib media defends it all...

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

But you are so proud that he's a scumbag and nothing sticks to him. 

Not proud, but I have to admit getting a good amount of joy from seeing idiots like you meltdown over him day after day after day.

#hillarystillnotpresident

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Not proud, but I have to admit getting a good amount of joy from seeing idiots like you meltdown over him day after day after day.

#hillarystillnotpresident

lol....meltdown?  it's comedy for me! Hillary is a *****. Go back to sleep!