The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Posting for the video, not the account)

He was the sitting director of Central Intelligence. What this shows is he's cut out of the intel loop now. He's being hung out to dry. 

He'll take his own life this year - or be indicted.

Hopefully, he pulls a Lt. Markinson.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This, after the Trump administration investigates itself and blames Dems and media for the investigation. Unreal! 

John Wagner and Felicia Sonmez report on how the Trump administration is trying to use the Barr letter to drive us all insane:

The Trump campaign on Monday sent an email to TV producers warning about guests who have made “outlandish, false claims” about the president’s Russia connections, asking networks to use “basic journalistic standards” when making future bookings.

The memo, titled “Credibility of Certain Guests,” comes after Trump — who made 8,158 false claims during his first two years as president -- repeatedly made the false assertion that Mueller’s report exonerated him on obstruction of justice.

Trump campaign director of communications Tim Murtaugh included in the memo a list of Democratic lawmakers and others who have alleged that there was collusion between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 campaign.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:29 AM, GG said:

With a heavy heart I have to admit that Greenwald and Taibbi have been the few voices of objectivity and reason in this entire mess.

I recommend that every TDS denier read the long, but very thorough piece by Taibbi.  He's clearly not part of the Trump defenders' mob, yet he excoriates the media.

Greenwald may be the last actual journalist in ALL of the media, and that Taibbi article confirms just about everything I've said about the media through this whole debacle. They're corrupt, and completely undeserving of existence. But I'll settle on shutting them out of government access.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This, after the Trump administration investigates itself and blames Dems and media for the investigation. Unreal! 

John Wagner and Felicia Sonmez report on how the Trump administration is trying to use the Barr letter to drive us all insane:

The left is already insane from years of Trump derangement syndrome.  Now they’re trying to drive the rest of us insane by saying what’s been proven false is still true.  

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

The left is already insane from years of Trump derangement syndrome.  Now they’re trying to drive the rest of us insane by saying what’s been proven false is still true.  

I just find it funny that you guys are blaming the media and the Democrats. Trump's DOJ did this investigation! Started it, did it and now just releasing a summary while complaining its partisan in nature. Oh brother! 

Trump is good at this rabble rousing though 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I just find it funny that you guys are blaming the media and the Democrats. Trump's DOJ did this investigation! Started it, did it and now just releasing a summary while complaining its partisan in nature. Oh brother! 

Bloody ***** hell.  We've seen hundreds of hours and pages of testimony, as part of this investigation, that Obama's DOJ started this investigation.

What the ***** is wrong with you?  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bloody ***** hell.  We've seen hundreds of hours and pages of testimony, as part of this investigation, that Obama's DOJ started this investigation.

The Soros cube farm has been working overtime and this is the best they can come up with for the new narrative? Embarrassing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They also started the investigation of Hillary, too. 

But it was Trump's DOJ that started the Mueller probe. Just admit that. This was Trump's DOJ. Not the media, not the Dems 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

OMG-it-Spins_o_112725.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3